Create Account

The Supercar Collection Edition

Tyler Smith – Around The SHL
June 11th

The Supercar Collection Edition

A car to many is just an object that can get someone from place a to place b; from home to work. But for Charlie Serpe, cars are a way of life. On today’s episode of around the SHL we take a look into his outstanding collection of world class cars. This picture is just a taste of what we have in store for you today.

[Image: 8a31e5848a4b8b8e02d5f4a575cac7ee.jpg]

We have asked Charlie to take us through his garage and he nicely allowed us to come into his house and his garage specifically to let us take a look. The first car up that he wanted to show us and take us out on a drive was his 2018 Porsche GT3. As you can see in the picture below it is a very well optioned out beast. The car comes with 500 horsepower from the factory and Charlie has put on a very loud aftermarket exhaust. The best part of this day is being able to take these cars for a drive and be a passenger; we went to Mexico for all of the driving. The GT3 has a very rare paint job which is called Porsche Miami Blue and it has paint matched interior pieces. This is one of my favorite cars of the collection.

[Image: porsche-911-gt2-rs-configurator.jpg]

The next car up is a 2020 Audi R8 Decennium edition, this edition is very limited and is one of the faster R8s ever produced. This car comes with a very loud v10 engine and has a 0 to 60 in under 3.2 seconds. This is the end of the era for the R8 line as Audi has announced that they will be ending the production of them in the year 2021. While going for a ride in this car the exhaust note was something that I have never heard before; the cracks and pops on downshifts can be heard in the next state over, or should I say providence since we are in Mexico. One fascinating thing of this car is that the interior feels like a supercar but is comfy enough to go on long road trips, the seats are very comfy and hold you in your place when you are taking tight corners.

[Image: a192443-large-1555093099.jpg?cro]

The third car that we got to take a look at today is a 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider. This wicked convertible comes with over 660 horsepower from Ferrari and is the ultimate neck breaker driving around on the streets of Mexico. Charlie was showing me how well the car handled at top speeds and I asked him to do it again. This car comes in a metallic black color and it really does sparkle in the sunlight. What makes this car even better is the aftermarket set of wheels. The wheels are ANKRY high performance wheels called the ANRKY Retro Series RS1. These wheels are over $10,000 in this special color of a silver and gold three piece set up. I forgot to mention that all of Charlie’s cars have very cool custom wheel set ups.

[Image: ferrari-488-spider-01.jpg]

The final car and the crown jewel of his collection is a 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. The Aventador is a modern trend setter in its own way. It has a v12 engine, yes it has 12 cylinders. The SVJ is the last of Lamborghini’s v12 engines due to emission regulations throughout Europe and the United States, its two largest markets. The Aventador is not your average Lambo, you can hear this car from a long way away and being the car makes me feel like a kid again. This car has a paint color called Verde Mantis and let me tell you that this color green is the sharpest one I have yet to see on a car. We truly hope that Charlie keeps this car for a while as the Aventador may be ending production in 2020 but the legend will never die.

[Image: a43ee467e237d98d491843a13e662c49.jpg]

While we were unable to see every in the collection as there are over 10 cars but we will mention that he also has a 2019 Ferrari 812 superfast, a 2020 G63 AMG because you always need a G wagon in your garage, a brand new 2020 C8 mid-engine corvette, and lastly a McLaren 720s spider. He also has some other toys that have not been mentioned. We have gone and looked at many SHL players garages and Charlie by far has the best one yet. We will wait to see if anyone tries to outdo him now.

[Image: 2019-ferrari-812-superfast-30.jpg]

[Image: 2019-mclaren-720s-spider-carbuzz-606321-1600.jpg]

758 words

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

1. Find an article on Jalopnik and change every name to Charlie Serpe

2. ???

3. Media money

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

06-13-2020, 04:09 AMNeonLime Wrote: 1. Find an article on Jalopnik and change every name to Charlie Serpe

2. ???

3. Media money

Are you serious? If you’re going to say shit like this don’t comment on my articles

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

I’d hate to be Charlie’s accountant Tongue The upkeep of routine service and fueling for this garage would be ridiculous lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

06-13-2020, 09:24 AMSerpe x 13 Wrote:
06-13-2020, 04:09 AMNeonLime Wrote: 1. Find an article on Jalopnik and change every name to Charlie Serpe

2. ???

3. Media money

Are you serious? If you’re going to say shit like this don’t comment on my articles
Boo

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate