Create Account

Fitted needs to step it up in tampa

Mark Madden Orlando times.

It's been a long couple of seasons in Tampa and while help is certainly on the way in the future there are still players playing in Tampa and fan reaction has been volatile with the product on the ice. Michael Fitted is one player that come to mind who's in Tampa and has not put foreward enough effort in my opinion. While hes scored more than former junior teammate and now current SHL teammate Tom Fiddler he still in many fans minds does not give enough effort on a shift to shift basis. Game after game you can tell there is more to his game and night after night he leaves fans dissapointed the raw talent is there but the work ethic is not. Hopefully with maturity these habits change, on the contrary tom fiddler is no doubt the hardest worker I've seen in many years, his commitment to defense is impeccable and he never takes a night off hes definatly future captain material if you ask me. Now having looked at what's on the farm and the future drafts coming up it's no secret Tampa will not be in the tank forever that's a give in, but the real question is where do fitted fiddler and ronlain slot in once these supreme prospects are ready to take there stride in the SHL? for me I say you get fitted to stop being a primadonna immediately as that kind of influence can rub off on young players, I think you have fiddler take him under his wing and show him that theres more the the game than just scoring. While this is my opinion and I cant stand guys who play the type of wandering floating hockey that fitted plays many experts agree you dont win with selfish players like fitted so it's my guess you get some veteran presence in that locker room before it's to late for Michael fitted, and you do it before to many prospects are corrupted by such a DOLT of a person.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

yeah I dont think the blame falls on you...

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Mark madden hates me bro

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

06-14-2020, 05:06 PMluketd Wrote: yeah I dont think the blame falls on you...

no hes right, im carrying this team on my -60 back

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]