Create Account

The sound of silence

I just need to ask the rest of the SHL how it feels. How it feels to know tampa is no longer the joker or the toker no midnite smoker, but instead the winner the pinner the fucking chicken dinner. After this last draft I hope you and your grandma changed your night gowns because it's not long from now before the fascist rule of tampa takes control. Were basically the greatest thing ever and we dont need free agents we have heart and people that want to be here. So fuck ur feelings and fuck your unholy mouths it's going to be a long S60's for u bitche so prepare to be getting some water dog dick down your backside for the next eternity. I came here to hype my boys and of course our team captain tom fiddler * hell of a kid* but foreall I am the hype man and I am going to be the greatest single weapon scorer ever once we hit our stride. Consider this your notice shl. Along with the next 2 years of me brings drunk and noticing you again. Never die only lie

Tampa in 6

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Double media

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]