Create Account

The road to best Sven [Draft Media x2]

After watching names stack up before mine, I finally saw "With the 30th overall selection in the S58 SMJHL Entry Draft. The Vancouver Whalers are proud to select: SVEN SVECHNIKOV", I was just met with relief that there wasn't another Sven picked before I was. I look forward to learning the ways of the Canadian (the proper use of "eh" and poutine, mainly). Soon the rest of the league would wonder why they wasted 29 picks, once they saw what could only be described as the best Sven they've ever seen. I'm excited to begin my first chapter in the SMJHL and to prove to the rest of the league how keen the scouts are in Vancouver.

In conclusion: Boats bad, fish good, and to every other Sven, in the words of a great scholar "You're taking everything I've worked for, motherfuckers, I'm gonna fight your fucking ass".

Kindly to everyone but other Svens,

Sven Svechnikov #7

(202 words)

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

There can only be one

[Image: FaintFatEider-max-1mb.gif]

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

02-02-2021, 07:25 PMkenvald Wrote: There can only be one

[Image: FaintFatEider-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]