Create Account

Crunch Time

It's getting to that part of the season I like to call Crunch Time. It's now or never, Win or die. Not playing the best personally, I know others have different opinions but I believe I could be doing better, my sole reason for being on the ice is to score and help my teammates score. And trust me I've been trying. We're not looking too pretty in the standing right now but I think if we can get a second wind and win some of these upcoming games I think we'll be in good shape come playoff time. 

Sitting in the last place of weirdly named division is not what anyone wants. But it's about the hard work that gets you to the top, And we are working our butts off out there, it May not reflect on the scoreboard but I can say without a doubt the boys are giving it their all. And what more can you ask for? They show up every day and give one hundred percent! To be completely honest I'm not sure exactly what we aren't doing right, so I'm taking it personally, I'm doing everything I can to metaphorically put the team on my shoulders and carry us to a couple of wins. I'm aware this is a team sport and I couldn't do it without them, so I just need to be better and that's what I mean by putting the team on my shoulders, I gotta get better so I can help make that difference that we need out there!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]