Create Account

S70 DFA Bounties #3 - The Future
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2023, 11:00 PM by Jayba1t. Edited 3 times in total.)

We are finished playoffs, and we're at our third DFA bounty of the season:
With playoff hockey going on in the league, you can feel the excitement in the air and your draft, the real start of your SMJHL career, coming closer. It makes you wonder where this could all lead to eventually..

Written Task: What are your goals in the leagues? Long term, mid term, short term; what are you hoping to accomplish with your player, or hoping to find on the teams you join. Are you looking for individual success, and maybe even a HoF induction, or will you focus on team success? (250 words min.)

Graphic Task: Create a hockeycard for your player, including at least your render, name and the logo of an SHL team you could see yourself playing for.

Reward: $500,000 for doing one of the above

Only current SMJHL Draftable Free Agents (S71 SMJHL Draftees, SHL class of S72) are eligible for this bounty.

There is no need to claim this anywhere. After grading the money should pop up in your account 'automatically'.

Deadline: Sunday, May 14th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

[Image: 8LbAYK6.png]

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

No idea. With all due respect, I don't have any particular goals in mind besides having fun. I might worry a little bit about whether that shall be the case this time around but curiosity is strong enough for me to try it. Personally, I have never quite cared about personal accolades, even less so when compared to team efforts and that's probably not gonna change any time soon.

As for what I have in mind for this gent here, I'm thinking of a scorer. I've spent most of my career runs playing passer and (more often) goal blocker. That said, like always, I'm keen on assisting whatever team selects me so theoretical plans about a specific player are things I can live without if necessary for the greater good of the team that picks me up. I do wonder where I'll end up this time, though.

Do you know what would be pretty cool? Winning a title. Anton Harrier narrowly missed it due to a severe case of... not winning the final so I'm curious about maybe getting it this time. It's not a deal breaker or anything nor would it make it any less special if you ask me but I dunno how things are gonna go beforehand so I would rather not gamble on words I can't quite back up, you know what I mean? Still... I am curious about how is it to win the league title. Just a thought.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

My main goal with this player is actually making it to the SHL and not being just a SMJHL guy. I have to keep my activity up and i am hoping being goalie may help with that. I have heard by many people now goalie isnt a poaition thats necessarily fun but its something ive always wanted to try. I would have liked to create one during the STHS era but that is long gone now. As for player wise im hoping to make a solid goalie that can put up some solid stats. I wanna lead the league in save percentage as well as goals against average. Im hoping to land on a team that is solid with a good defense so im not alone on the ice. I can only be as good as the team around me. Id like to break some kinda record and be a goalie to be remembered ive seen many solid goalie come and go through this league and i wanna be one of the bests to come through the league. But like i said before my maun goal is just staying active interacting with new members ive never talked to before and juat having fun with the league again something i havent been able to do in a long time. J-Roc was supposed to be my comeback player but i basically gave up on him southpaw waa the only reason i even updated him at all. ZCJ is different im going to actually put the effort in myself. Exciteed to be back.

[Image: cuffana.png]