Create Account

HIRED: Latvia Co Federation Head
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2024, 08:32 PM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia

With @LordBallGag unsure about the tax evas- workload coming from the co-federation head job (which is 2 selfies per week), the Co-Federation Head job is now open and I am looking for someone to work with me to create a powerhouse here (editor's note: this was copy pasted, we are now said powerhouse)

Duties include:
- Keeping your federation engaged and involved
- Active involvement with the IIHF HO and in discussions
- Helping with lines and general managing things

As I am fairly active and involved with Latvia already, I don't need someone that will do everything from A to Z, else I'd get replaced. My MAIN focus is to have someone I'll enjoy working with.

Pay is $4,000,000 a season.

I can only hire members who have a Latvian player or who are eligible to transfer according to the IIHF Rules. For non-Latvian players, it is suggested to talk with your Federation Head before committing to a transfer or applying to another nation's management job.

If you are interested, send me your application or a message in a Discord DM (Seany148). Additionally, if you have any questions, or aren't sure, feel free to shoot me a message!

Deadline: None

Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia Latvia

applied

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

05-26-2024, 06:47 AMkahri Wrote: applied
no you didnt
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2024, 05:56 PM by xjoverax. Edited 1 time in total.)

Bump so @Seany148 remembers to update

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

I'm still looking for one, nobody tell @JohnFranklinKennedy

(pls edit this to hired)

06-19-2024, 07:19 PMSeany148 Wrote: (pls edit this to hired)
Starwars

06-19-2024, 07:19 PMSeany148 Wrote: (pls edit this to hired)
Starwars