Create Account

NJBadApple Punishment

Gives excuses but says no excuses. Noice.

Glad to see the league not tolerating it. Hopefully a lesson learnt. Take the hit in the chin and move forward!

06-13-2024, 09:32 PMWhikadoodle Wrote: I asked NJBadApple 4 times to explain to me what exactly they did because it sounds a lot like how I complete my PTs every single week

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

a guy can't do a little plagiarism in a sim leeg now wat is this communist russia

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

06-13-2024, 09:32 PMWhikadoodle Wrote: I asked NJBadApple 4 times to explain to me what exactly they did because it sounds a lot like how I complete my PTs every single week
I understood this reference

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

06-14-2024, 12:20 AMGrapehead Wrote: I understood this reference

[Image: kevin-malone-kevin-the-office.gif]

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

06-13-2024, 10:40 AMRuggsy Wrote: Your describing this entire website. So I don't know why you'd expect that to change when it comes to punishments

"There seems to be a huge focus on making teddy bears in here for some reason" he said, standing in the entrance of a Build a Bear at the mall

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]