Create Account

S77 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank You Due: Wednesday, July 17th @ 11:59 PM PST

I want to thank @Puppy and @CapnCooper, fine teammates of mine on the SSL-Champion Black Forest team, for piquing my interest in the SHL and causing me to come and create a player in this league. I'm not sure I'll ever approach their levels of earning here, but it's been a good first season.

[Image: OS00NDIyLmpwZWc.jpeg]

I would like to thank the GMs (sburbine and Patty) for bringing Hannah here midseason! It was a turn of events when Icee's owner was on vacation for too long that he retired him, but it was time for a new. Hannah Crowder WILL be better next season! Watch. Out.

I would like to thank my dear friend @Popol for referring me to this awesome league. He took the time to answer all of my questions before I sign up and to explain on how everything works. Because of his actions, I am now a happy member of the SHL league! :D

[Image: elliot-alderson-spotlight.png]
Credit: xjoverax

I genuinely wanted to thank all of Vancouver during this season. I was super uncomfortable actually joining the server, and each and every member that are in Vancouver's Locker Room has made me feel much more welcomed and much more comfortable. I'm happy to be here and to be on Vancouver.

blob:https://imgur.com/dd98d44c-a742-4578-9c26-ac62de23a721

I want to thank puolivalmiste and the crew for their hard work posting and reviewing PTs each week. You're the real heros, not us. Appreciate all you do.

I want to thank My knights fam for helping bringing me up to speed on this game and a special shoutout to our GM who is cooking and making this team show insane improvements

I'd like to thank @yosh because honestly I was completely detached from the league for about a year and I wasn't sure if I was ever coming back but Yosh kept reaching out occasionally and I feel grateful for that.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

To my homies at SL. Scarecrows, keep your chin up! Last season was real tough for you all, but you can only look up from here on now. You've got some amazing team spirit and I know you'll make a comeback for next season. Counting on you all!