Create Account

Hired: Hall of Fame Committee Voting Member (1)
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2024, 02:37 PM by AgentSmith630. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi everyone! Fuzz has let me know of his intention to step down from his HoF Committee Member spot. I want to thank him for his extreme dedication to the Hall of Fame Committee and the SHL as a whole, and I hope he enjoys his well-earned step back from the league.

I am looking to hire one Committee member to replace him as soon as possible.

Position: Hall of Fame Committee Member
Salary: $2.5 million per completed voting session, plus a bonus of $500k for each completed season of catch-up voting

Responsibilities:

- Review and analyze player nominations for the Hall of Fame, taking into consideration player awards, career stats, etc.
- Engage in thoughtful discussions with fellow committee members
- Vote on eligible players and GMs
- Maintain a reasonable knowledge of recent SHL history to make informed decisions

Requirements:

- Passion for the SHL and at least a reasonable understanding of league history (or the ability to read stats)
- Ability to participate in constructive and insightful discussions
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Dedication to the Hall of Fame selection process

Send your application to @AgentSmith630, agentsmith on Discord or via site DM. Please include why you think you are a good candidate, what you think makes a good Hall of Fame career, and your favorite candy.

The deadline for applications is Friday, July 26th at Midnight, EST.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
[Image: mf7ERAf.png]

Congrats to @Eggcracker on joining the team!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
[Image: mf7ERAf.png]