Create Account

YUK vs. OTT
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2024, 09:23 PM by Frenchie.)

If Ottawa finishes ahead of Yukon in the standings, @Cootdaddy agrees to steam a dog and do a live taste test.

@Fluw@Kimar@kahri stand as witness to this bet.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
[Image: YBIH.png]

It’s true I saw it

[Image: Mendhall.png] [Image: i0ZCRTJ.png]

Malamutes syndicate Usa   Malamutes syndicate  Usa

*Thank you Nokazoa and Squid for the sigs!

can confirm

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Addendum : the traditional way. aka the montreal steamé

I'll proudly do the cinematography for it and ensure all rules are met.

Where's the consideration, what happens if Yukon finishes ahead?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

08-09-2024, 11:50 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Where's the consideration, what happens if Yukon finishes ahead?
I didn't make the terms, they were presented to me and I agreed.

08-09-2024, 11:25 PMFrenchie Wrote: I didn't make the terms, they were presented to me and I agreed.

Sounds like he just really wants an excuse to eat a steamed dog

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Wait can we do bets like this?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

08-10-2024, 05:14 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Wait can we do bets like this?
This is laid out pretty clearly in the SHL rulebook:
Section 13 appendix D sub-rule Q9 part 6:
"If your bank balance is not enough to cover your bet, you may optionally offer to eat 1 steamed dog per unit $420,000 owed. If the balance to be covered by eating steamed dogs is less than $420,000 you must consume a mass of steamed dog proportional to the fraction of $420,000 owed. For example if a balance of $69,420 is to be paid through consumption of steamed dogs, the mass must be within +/- 1 miligrams of 69,42/420,000 of the mass of one steamed dog."

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

08-25-2024, 12:30 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: This is laid out pretty clearly in the SHL rulebook:
Section 13 appendix D sub-rule Q9 part 6:
"If your bank balance is not enough to cover your bet, you may optionally offer to eat 1 steamed dog per unit $420,000 owed. If the balance to be covered by eating steamed dogs is less than $420,000 you must consume a mass of steamed dog proportional to the fraction of $420,000 owed. For example if a balance of $69,420 is to be paid through consumption of steamed dogs, the mass must be within +/- 1 miligrams of 69,42/420,000 of the mass of one steamed dog."

My dentist told me to to stop eating hotdogs.

i asked him why

he said because he was trying to see my teeth.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!