Create Account

Roman Schultz Sees Opportunities Outside NWJHL

<div align="center">Roman Schultz Sees Opportunities Outside NWJHL</div>

[Image: PHO-10Feb07-203498.jpg]

With the NWJHL still in a deep rooted Lockout with nothing but darkness at the end of the Lockout tunnel, Roman Schultz is still pressing on.

Coming on the heels of an announced partnership with Living The Dream Player Agency, Roman Schultz says he will play hockey this season even if the NWJHL won't let him. "There may not be a season here but that doesn't mean I am just going to sit on my ass and not play hockey. I'll find some one some where that wants to pay me for my skills." Schultz said on Tuesday.

He further described his new Agent, Ivo Willems as a perfect business decision and said he's already made an immediate impact with sound business advice. "Ivo is known for his quality and dedication. That's what I want to be known for as well." Schultz said.

Schultz continued to stress that his top priority is finding a team to play for this season. "I've talked to several teams about playing for them during the Lockout. Whether its going back to Indiana or going to Europe and playing there, well that's still being worked out by my Agent." Schultz said. Roman maintains he wants to play in the NWJHL and the SHL though. "Absolutely that's where I want to play. No question. But with the NWJHL not likely to have a season and my SHL eligibility still a season off, its doubtful that I'll be able to stay here. But no question this is where I want to be playing. Now its just the League holding me back." Schultz stated.

Schultz maintained that the Entry Draft is still a priority for him though he said the League is still holding back on any announcement about the Draft. "They've got these players waiting and waiting, trying to make a commitment to a team and yet there's no Draft. And now a Lockout? How do they expect to get and keep talent when its week after week of crickets chirping in the League offices?" Schultz questioned.

Just as a Writer needs a Publisher a Hockey Player needs a team and Schultz said he plans to have a team sooner rather than later. "I want to be here and I want play here. I want to be drafted and I still think I'm the best player available in this Draft, but if the League isn't going to hold a Draft then I'm just waisting my time. I'm a team guy without a team. One way or another that's going to change soon. If the NWJHL won't play, won't hold a Draft then that's disappointing but I'll find another team and another League that is actually interested in playing hockey this year." Schultz declared.

Schultz said he would leave all further comments to his Agent and would not answer anymore questions. One thing remains true, Roman Schultz remains an exciting news story.

Code:
490 words 1 pic

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia