Create Account

Abraham Makes It Official

<div align="center">[Image: MG_1206_x4_SLF.jpg]

It came as a huge shock to all when Gabriel Johansen mysteriously retired from the SHL. After being named the top defensemen in the NWJHL after being drafted to a cup winning team, followed by a few good seasons in the SHL, no one was more surprised than his agent, vintagerockstar.

"It caught me by surprise" He said. "The kid had so much potential, so much talent and so much to give to this league, it really hurt to see him go, but I couldn't grief too long or my agency would have been out of business."

Rockstar incorporated stuck to their word when they went out and found a new young talent. Their love for foreign players continued as they brought in Swedish phenomenon Kaspar Abraham. No one had officially seen the kid play, no one knew what he was like but they surely got a nice glimpse when it came to the Olympics. Abraham wasn't even a rookie in the NWJHL when he got assigned to be on the Sweden team for the Olympics. After one disappointing game only playing eight minutes, he was bumped up for a trial run and began to dominate as much as one player could on a mediocre team. In the end of the Swedish teams run, he managed to be on top of the team carrying them with eight points in their games played, this showed he was truly something else.

"I like to think of myself as somewhat of a role model to the younger kids. I want them to see that their dreams can come true if they work hard enough, and if for whatever reason they get shot down, to not pout but to continue working their ass off to be better."

After the great showing, the NWJHL finally finalized a time and date for their draft and Abraham couldn't have been more stoked. After his agent had been contacted by several general managers expressing their interest, he had no clue where he'd end up. But if you tuned in just moments ago, the draft happened and Abraham found a new home in Detroit. We briefly asked him about his reaction, and this is what he had to say:

"It's an honor to be drafted period, but to be drafted by such a highly touted team just makes it that much better. Obviously I've never been anywhere outside of Sweden so coming to Detroit should be a huge life experience for me. I plan to play my heart out and commit to the team one hundred percent. There is no risk factor, they simply stole the best player in the draft, hands down."

After being asked that question, vintagerockstar, his agent, decided to say a few words of his own, looking rather emotional about heading back to Detroit with his client.

"I remember being in Detroit with Gabriel just a few seasons ago. He did amazing, had a trophy named after himself and outperformed every single defender there. I have the same expectations from Abraham. He's an intelligent kid who's extremely eager to learn, so expect to see a lot of hard work put into his play on the ice."

Now that both had said their word, we could announce that more breaking news has occurred. Five minutes ago the general manager of the Falcons officially inked a contract with Abraham. The details seem to be one and a half million dollars for one years play. Abraham hasn't officially released a statement but expect him to make one soon. Until next time, this is VR, stay tuned for more updates on Abraham as he progresses through the ranks to become the best.</div>

Love it, great job man.

oh boy. good read.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Proud Alum

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Grading:

Word Count: 613
Thoroughness/Professionalism:9/10
Interest: 8/10
Form: 9/10

Payment: 300k

Comments: Good read, I really enjoyed reading it. Liked the coding of the letters for different quote colours. Congrats on tonight bud, hope to see you succeed Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Ilike

cant wait to play with you

Big steal

Ilike
But the Olympics was in Lake Placid so you've kinda been there at least Wink

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]