Create Account

Falcons Announce Captains

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Oct 3 2012, 04:21 PM
Could I get HAA? Wink

HAAA

Home-Away Assistant Alternate

No we have about two-three other actives who aren't captains.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Oct 3 2012, 04:32 PM
No we have about two-three other actives who aren't captains.

You have 5 captains though, that's more than you have actives, and if I'm not mistaken, when you had announced this you had 1 other active that wasn't a goalie. . .

Look, it's up to you guys to do it, and I definitely support you doing it if for no other reason then to see Donini call himself an "Ass Captain" every time he posts, but you can't deny it's pretty ridiculous. . .

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 3 2012, 04:38 PM

You have 5 captains though, that's more than you have actives, and if I'm not mistaken, when you had announced this you had 1 other active that wasn't a goalie. . .

Look, it's up to you guys to do it, and I definitely support you doing it if for no other reason then to see Donini call himself an "Ass Captain" every time he posts, but you can't deny it's pretty ridiculous. . .

the only place on this website you'll see Donini and "ass captain" in the same sentence is in this thread and on my sig

like honestly get a life

and for the record...i was the first person named assistant captain as you can see on the op so even if we only had 3 i'd still be assistant captain

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Oct 3 2012, 04:49 PM

the only place on this website you'll see Donini and "ass captain" in the same sentence is in this thread and on my sig

like honestly get a life

and for the record...i was the first person named assistant captain as you can see on the op so even if we only had 3 i'd still be assistant captain

I'll take "Donini takes everything too seriously and freaks out over jokes for $500, Alex".

As everyone has told you repeatedly. Calm down.

Home and away assistants? That's a first. :lol:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]