Create Account

Rumors XV

Some new rumors for you people!

- As reported by other rumor writers, Platoon forward Armin Brovalchuk has indeed asked for a trade, but don't expect him to force his way out of West Kendall. If there aren't any decent offers he will probably accept his GMs decision not to move him.

- Riot has been offering around Joey Langdon and a 2nd round pick, apparently they are looking for a veteran defenseman in return.

- One of the most active teams on the trade market right now are the Panthers, after only having an average start to their season they are looking for a piece that will push them over the top and into the playoffs. Possible Brovalchuk-destination.

- The Chiefs are keeping their eyes open for more veteran reinforcements as well, especially after the trade for Edwin Ask has already started paying huge dividends for them. They also have their eyes set on a forward from the eastern conference, but from what I have heard it isn't Brovalchuk.

- The Steelhawks are looking for a goalie, as they aren't confident that they can re-sign Urijah Winnfield.

- Prices at the deadline could be very high this year, as there aren't a lot of sellers so far but a bunch of teams that are looking for extra pieces. Both the Dragons and the Renegades could be very active on the trade market over the next few weeks, be it as buyers or sellers.

i heard that theres a power struggle in texas and wade might trade daigle because he is jealous of Daigle's incredibly sexy aura which seduced all his female relatives into a huge orgy... which he found awkward.

[Image: livius.gif]

*raises hand*
I have a No Trade Clause