Create Account

S22 SMJHL Draft Eligible Players Kind of Like an Intro Thread

Player Name: Jason Ginter

Position: RW

Player Type: Two-Way Forward

NHL comparable: Second to third line forward who can shut down the league's best. Similar to a Gabriel Landeskog or Andrew Ladd.

Favourite NHL Team: Colorado Avalanche

Skills: Are you good at making graphics or maybe you like writing media articles. Maybe you have something else to bring to the table. Very new to this league, but keen to get involved. My 'green-ness' could allow someone to shape me into something great. With a few steps in the right direction, potential could be endless. Interested in learning how to create some sick graphics, and I wouldn't be against writing articles.

Anything Else You Want to Add: Played hockey growing up, and played the 'shadow' role in minor hockey. I got under opposing star players' nerves, but also added a bit of scoring touch. I want to re-create that role for my player here! I love the NHL and CHL, and if you have any other questions, GM's ask away!

Influx of Avs fans? I like that. Good luck guys in the draft coming up.

Oilers and Avs Bowdown

and Sakic Bowdown Bowdown

Player Name: Connor O'Reilly
Position: D
Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman
NHL comparable: Someone said it looked like a Brent Burns build when I made him, so hopefully him or Big Buff.
Favourite NHL Team: Anaheim Ducks
Skills: I am ok at graphics, can do 3D modeling and animation. Also a good programmer. Don't know if they are useful for SHL though.
Anything Else You Want to Add: Never played hockey but always wanted to. Currently in school for Video Game Development, and took a course in hockey. I can also be active, just haven't had much to do on here since the end of the finals.

Who is Connor O'Rielly? Article I wrote for my player.

RIP Mac & 701

Player Name: Dr. Timeturner Whooves
Position: rw
Player Type: its on my create a player page
NHL comparable: there are no ponies in the nhl
Favourite NHL Team: Washington and Vancouver
Skills: weird and pony stories
Anything Else You Want to Add. when is the draft?

Quote:Originally posted by Greebsie@Jan 26 2015, 06:52 AM
Player Name: Dr. Timeturner Whooves
Position: rw
Player Type: its on my create a player page
NHL comparable: there are no ponies in the nhl
Favourite NHL Team: Washington and Vancouver
Skills: weird and pony stories
Anything Else You Want to Add. when is the draft?

Last time I checked there was no specific date schedule. Should be soon.

Player Name: Vladimir Lidstrom
Position: D
Player Type: 2 way defenseman
NHL comparable: Nik Lidstrom
Favourite NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings
Skills: Are you good at making graphics or maybe you like writing media articles. Maybe you have something else to bring to the table: Suck at graphics but if I work long enough I can usually come up with something. Pretty fair writer so will definitely try to get something going once I poke around a bit more.
Anything Else You Want to Add: Love my Wings. Used to work for Mike Ilitch and we'd have company Christmas parties on the ice at the Joe so I have mingled with the Yzermans, Proberts, Burrs and the guys of that generation.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Welcome and I have an unnatural hate for now, screw the wings.

Player Name: James Beatley
Position: Goalie
Player Type: Hybrid
NHL comparable: Braden Holtby
Favourite NHL Team: Washington Capitals
Skills I'm decent at making graphics, and I'm good a writing.
Anything Else You Want to Add:

Player Name: David Benson
Position: RW
Player Type: Offensive Forward
NHL comparable: Tyler Seguin
Favourite NHL Team: St. Louis Blues
Skills: Talented graphic/signature designer, adept at spelling and grammar.
Anything Else You Want to Add: Draft me and don't regret it