Create Account

Accident Waiting To Happen: James Beatley

*Not ready for grading!*

American born goalie James Beatley has been a nightmare for opposing scorers ever since he started playing on his local high school's hockey team. Born in Accident, Maryland, a city of just 325 people, Mr. Beatley is looking for a way to bring his town some media coverage. But is he worth a shot at playing SMJHL hockey?

Yes. He's not the greatest goalie in the draft, but he's willing to work as hard as he needs to to help his team. We asked him a few questions about his chances of playing in such a talented league.

Q: Who would you say your style of play resembles?
A: I would say a mixture of Braden Holtby and Jonathan Quick. Both are some of my favorite goalies, and I try to play with the same aggressiveness and skill that they do.

Q: Why should teams consider you?
A: I know I am not a household name, but I have the work ethic, and the potential for any club to take a chance on me.

Q: What teams in the SMJHL are you wanting to be drafted by?
A: The two teams I like are the Montreal Impact and the St. Louis Scarecrows

This is your first article, right? I suggest you tag it with "NOT READY FOR GRADING!" at the top, or else it will count as your first article. And because there's a 2x bonus for first articles, it's recommended you make it a big one.

What are you going to be focusing on during the regular season?

What are your personal goals for the regular season?

What can you bring to the team off the ice?

How active do you plan on being in your teams LR and on the forum?

Quote:Originally posted by Mariusz@Jan 31 2015, 04:22 PM
What are you going to be focusing on during the regular season?

What are your personal goals for the regular season?

What can you bring to the team off the ice?

How active do you plan on being in your teams LR and on the forum?
Focus is the team and winning games

Personal goals: 15-18 wins, .900 SV%, 2.30 GAA

I'll be active but I may not be on very much every day

Hopefully the Whalers.can nab you all we need is a goalie and we will be ready to win a cup !!! Whalers

West Kendall

Throw the answers into your original post, so you can get money for answering them !

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]