Create Account

Igor Ogorodnikov joins DGA!

Deener Gold Agency is proud to have on board our twelveth client, Igor Ogorodnikov!

<b><div align="center">Igor Ogorodnikov</b>

[Image: xfrv110rus.jpg]

Attributes:

SK = Skating: 50
DU = Durability: 50
EN = Endurance: 50
SZ = Size: 71
AG = Agility: 70
]RB = Rebound Control: 80
SC = Style Control: 83
HS = Hand Speed: 82
RT = Reaction Time: 83
PH = Puck Handling: 50
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

[Image: n3ltte.png]

Ogorodnikov is one of the most interesting and dynamic personalities in the SHL, which is probably why he is a great fit on both the Renegades, the team he was drafted to, and the Deener-Gold Standard.

Ogorodnikov was born with the Deener-Gold Standard gene in his system. A true man of integrity, he is the hardest working up and coming star goaltender in the league. The Renegades and Russia can expect to have a goalie with size, unmatched mobility and great reaction time. At his age, Ogorodnikov is years ahead of his peers, and on some nights makes SMJHL offenses look foolish.

We are extremely proud to have such a prolific personality join us on our already solid roster of DGA clients..

</div>

Interview You are a prolific member on this site and an even bigger personality as Igor Ogorodnikov. Why join an agency like DGA?

I believe that DGA is an excellent organization. They care about clients and we all have fun time together. When I first met up with DGA in Los Angeles we went out to bars and partied much too hard BUT at start of next day it was all business. Great thing to be a part of.

Interview You were recently left off the Russian team for the backup goalie role. How does this affect your relationship with the Russian nation and would you still play for them in the future?

Oh I absolutely will play for Russia in future. It just sucks not being on team right now. The relationship is not affected too much. My dream is to win gold medal with Russian National team.

Interview What are your thoughts and feelings on joining Texas, with FourFour being locked up there for so long. Where do you see yourself fitting in?

I have no clue what is going on in Texas. I just plan on improving my game at SMJHL level. I have much work to do in Kelowna. But in season or two time I feel I will be ready to make starting role for SHL team.

Interview Tell me about the universe.
One cannot tell of universe in interview. Universe is just happens. It is much hard to explain. For example. You out walk your cow in field. You smell beautiful smell of grass. Next thing you know it is night time and you naked and swimming in river with cow. That is example of universe. It so humongous big but we are so small part. You should live to enjoy life. I enjoy life with my cow, Frant. Universe throw unexpected at you. I mean, are you really here? Or am I only one? Who can really know? If a cat falls off a bridge does it splat? Universe is mysterious woman. Time is to live.

Current Client List:

Forwards:
David Benson
Robb Wind
Rider Clitsome
Brian Morley
Asbjorn Alexandersen
Taylor McDavid
Andrey Barbashev
Evandrus Jesster
John Heimer-Schmidt

Defensemen:
The Carl Mountain

Goalies:
Tyler NoNerves
Igor Ogorodnikov

<div align="center">The Deener-<span style='color:yellow'>Gold<span style='color:black'> Standard Agency
</span></span>
Apply here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54200</div>

Please deposit directly into Bun's account

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

[Image: suitscheers.png]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT DEENER.