Create Account

Bojo's Draft Thoughts

<center>Attention S28 Draftees!</center>

The general manager of the West Kendall Platoon here wanting to reach out the newbies joining the SHL next season. Chances are you'll be sent down your first season after the draft, but that's not always the case. I've been the head GM of WKP for 3 full seasons now, and have been in charge of drafting for 5 seasons. I've made some really good choices and some really bad ones, but I've started to get a better picture of who I should go after. And I hope this helps you show what this GM is looking for.

Here's some helpful tips for you before the draft to help you
1: Increase your draft stock
2: Have more fun on this site

- Activity
Probably the most important thing to me when I draft somebody. If you post at least once a week that's good in my book. Do the weekly activity checks and training, an occasional PT, and just let us know you're alive is all I can really ask for.

Despite what I just said, this league is all about the TPE. If you can show that you're willing to make your player the best he possibly can then I want you on my team.

- Involvement
Thie place is more than just a simulation hockey place. It's a community. For me running my team is only half the reason I even come to this place. I like to contribute the site in the best way I can: programming. It's my own unique way to help out and be involved. And you can be involved in your own way with media or graphics or even just joining in on video game meet ups.

For all the draftees about the enter the SHL draft, you'll be getting a PM from me in the near future about how you could fit in with our team. But we wish you all the best, and I only wish I could draft you all! (Being a gm sucks don't ever be one)

<center>Platoon Platoon Platoon </center>

(~350 words)

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Enjoy your $1M bonus!

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Feb 22 2016, 12:23 PM
Enjoy your $1M bonus!

Spending it on renaming my username to "Best-ter"

Fuck you I'll do what I want

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Feb 22 2016, 12:31 PM
Fuck you I'll do what I want

Maybe you recreating was all a part of my master plan.

Maybe you're not in as much control as you thought.

:ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Feb 22 2016, 12:34 PM

Maybe you recreating was all a part of my master plan.

Maybe you're not in as much control as you thought.

:ph34r:

[Image: latest?cb=20140520130607]