Create Account

Post season/Pre Draft Presser w/ Prince Daniel James

After a 5-1 loss in game 5 of the 2nd Round SMJHL Playoffs, Detroit Falcons Defensive-men Prince Daniel James takes the stand for any and all questions.
He set the mark for rookies coming tied for 3rd in total points among rookies (behind fellow teammate Quinn Stevenson). Following a 33 point regular season, he cooled off dramatically only posting up 4 playoff points in 11 games. Feel free to ask him anything you're curious about and don't hold back at all.
(Will make pretty soon, do not grade)

Interview What's the first thing you're going to do now that you're headed to the offseason?
I want to get better, so Im going to meet up with a couple of Detriot Alum, Maybe DJ Flemmy Flem himself and the greatest defensivemen to ever defense in the history of defense, Patrick Brumm. Im going to show up for the Combine in the best hockey shape of my life and try to get drafted as high as possible.

InterviewFavorite hobby now that you have some free time?
Now that I have free time, Ive been playing SHL 27 and practicing being a GM of an SHL team. Ive been also starting a kickstarter for my webcast tv show, Master Baters. Its a work in progress on the title. But thats whats consuming most of my time right now.

InterviewWhat went wrong?
Idk, I think being in a playoff setting really made everything much more difficult to do. The puck became a beach ball, the rink looked like a football field. I just need to learn from my experience in the 11 games I was in and build from that.

InterviewDo you see yourself in the SHL or SMJHL next year?
Its my dream to be a true rookie, but I think I need some time to marinate down under. But this will be further discussed with my future GM when the time comes.

InterviewWhat part of your game do you plan on improving this offseason?
I think I need to move on the ice faster, and I need to build strength up. Other than that, I can improve on my already good offensive skillset and just keep molding myself defensively. So basically everything.

InterviewWould you like to come play with me?
Yes plz. Smile

InterviewWhy will this player be better than your last? What are you doing differently to make an impact?
I understand what Im doing as a player more. My last guy, I didnt understand what I was doing until half way through my 2nd season in the SMJHL. After that it was difficult to catch up and get where I wanted to be. And after a loooong story short with my former team, I just had to hit refresh. This time I went defense just to absolutley change what I was doing. Im still an offensive minded player but I am more than capable in the defensive end unlike my former player.
InterviewWho are you?
Im Prince Daniel James of the Detroit Falcons and SHL Prospect. Smile

InterviewWhy did you take my last name?
I am your father.

What's the first thing you're going to do now that you're headed to the offseason?

Favorite hobby now that you have some free time?

What went wrong?

Do you see yourself in the SHL or SMJHL next year?

What part of your game do you plan on improving this offseason?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Would you like to come play with me?

Why will this player be better than your last? What are you doing differently to make an impact?

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Who are you?