Create Account

Drift to the Draft II Draft Hype 2/3

What happends after getting Drafted?

This also an importend question because you leaving youre team,college or what ever. Where you was the big thing where all people loved you and your enemys hated you to get to another town or maybe another country where you know nobody everything is bigger and unknown they maybe will even talk another language . So you have to get known your new team mates the city or even the whole country and it's language so you need support as an talent after the draft and the most team support the talents of course with flats cars or somthing else but you have also show that you earned these support with paying something back to your team and your new team mates when you just think "hey i was getting drafet i'm the biggest guy on this planet screw them i have everything now i want" you will be nothing in this industries you have to pay back with numbers and be sure you numbers should better been big mate because they are a thousends maybe million other talents who will happely take your place and show better what are they made of so better you will be thankfull for the chance you got with a team putting there faith in you and paying back or you will archive nothing. so thank you for reading this was drift davis for the second issue i hope we will catch you iin the last issue of drift to the draft will be thankfull to having you all in the last big one.

264 words

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Nice read buddy Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]