Create Account

Maximus Sarone Introductory Press Conference

GRADE IT

Maximus Sarone, here to answer all questions about my upcoming SMJHL and eventual SHL career.

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71+Mar 9 2016, 09:21 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (RHolder71 @ Mar 9 2016, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->If given your choice, where would you like to play?

What type if line ages do you need to be successful?

What will you bring to a teams locker room?[/b]

If I had my choice, it'd be any of the playoff teams from last season. I'd like to get on a team where I could instantly compete for a title. I'm all about winning championships, and playing with other highly skilled players. If I didn't get drafted by any of them, I would still enjoy working together with others to start a new SMJHL dynasty for a team.

Kind of confused on your second question. Are you meaning linemates? Or what lineages do I find successful? If it's about linemates, I'd like to be set up with at least one playmaker that can distribute the puck very well. My first instinct is to always look for an open shot, so if this team mate could get me the puck at the most opportune time, that'd be phenomenal. I wouldn't say I'm a puck hog, though. I still will pass it around if I'm shut down, shot-wise. If you mean lineages, I believe you have to come from families that have instilled hard work in you, at a very young age. My parents always made me work for everything. Nothing was ever just given to me. I had to work for my Game Cube, when I was a kid. I had to work to get signed up for hockey. Don't get me wrong, they didn't make me do some sort of slave labor, or anything like that. Just old fashioned hard work. Coming from a family that works hard, I believe I'm prepared to take on any challenges this league has to offer.

I will bring a fun, but not obnoxious personality to the locker room. I like to joke, I like to play games, but I never let it go too far. I've always been respectful of those who have been around longer than me, and I'm sure there will be lots of guys in the locker room that can give me lots of tips and tricks to the league, and our opponents each night.

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Mar 10 2016, 01:41 PM<br />Goals for your rookie season?

Do you want to be known for more of an offensive forward, of a defensive forward?

My goals for this upcoming season are to lead all rookies in scoring. Goals, assists and points. All of them. If I'm being honest with myself, I'd like to lead the league, but I know there's going to be a bit of a learning period when I first get into the league. I'd also like to see whatever team I get drafted to, make the playoffs and win the playoffs. I've played on a lot of championship teams in youth leagues. Hopefully I can carry that over into the SMJHL.

I'd like to be known as an offensive forward, for sure. I feel as though scoring is just my way of life. Ever since I was 5 or 6, I was scoring hat tricks just about every game. Now I know that's not gonna happen in the SMJHL, but I hope to provide a successful and productive offensive front for whichever team takes me.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dangles13@Mar 10 2016, 02:13 PM
As an offensive forward do you find it is better to have good defencemen behind you or better defensive linemates?[/quote]

Personally, I prefer having better defensemen behind me. My dream line mates would be a Power Forward, working hard in the corners, digging the puck out, and a playmaker, ready to slide the puck over to me, so I can one time it home. If we have good D-men back there, we don't have to worry about much, position-wise. We have much more freedom. Defensive line mates might not be terrible, but at least one needs to be a playmaker, of sorts.

If given your choice, where would you like to play?

What will you bring to a teams locker room?

Quote:Originally posted by RHolder71@Mar 9 2016, 09:21 PM
If given your choice, where would you like to play?

What will you bring to a teams locker room?

Answered, thanks!

Goals for your rookie season?

Do you want to be known for more of an offensive forward, of a defensive forward?

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Mar 10 2016, 01:41 PM
Goals for your rookie season?

Answered, thanks!

As an offensive forward do you find it is better to have good defencemen behind you or better defensive linemates?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Mar 10 2016, 02:13 PM
As an offensive forward do you find it is better to have good defencemen behind you or better defensive linemates?

Answered, thanks for the question!