Create Account

Prince George announces Season 28 Captains

Hello ladies and gentleman, it gives me great pleasure on behalf of the Prince George Firebirds organization to announce the captains for Season Twenty-Eight.

First up, we have a returning player done a letter again, a player whose lighthearted locker room vibe and friendly, as well as an overwhelming competitive nature has seen him become a leader within the locker room, providing advice to the rookies and helping in any way he can,

Micheal McFadden!

Next up, we have a player whose last name is well known around the league, a legend and a future hall of famer. A well spoken, intuitive and a rock steady dedication to improvement, a true leader by example, wearing the A for Prince George,

Nicolas Winter!

And last up, we have a player who may be the heart and sole of the team, a friendly lighthearted vibe, a dedication to excellence, a loyalty to the team and organization and a desire to bring the Four-Star Cup back to Prince George, is their anything more you'd want in a captain?

The Captain, for the second year in a row, is none other than...

Bennett Jones!

Congratulations to all three of you, you're true leaders in and out of the locker room and will help guide the Birds to glory.

Thank you all and goodnight!

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Mar 23 2016, 07:04 PM

And last up, we have a player who may be the heart and sole of the team

[Image: Heart-Foot-outline.jpeg]

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY