Create Account

A Legacy Of His Own

<div align="center">[Image: profilbilde_10-11-petter.jpg]</div>

Éibhear Sorenson, 15, sets to carve a legacy of his own in the coming years. The son of former Kelowna Knights manager and current Edmonton Blizzard co-Manager Paul Sorenson, has been making a name for himself as a quick-footed two-way player among European ice-hockey circles. He began his career as a boy playing forward for the Kelowna Squires youth team before moving to Norway to acclimate himself to the National Team environment, the same National Team which his father oversees. Recently, however, he transitioned from forward to defense while playing for Lørenskog IK.

He’s shown an affinity for both positions and leaves scouts wondering which he’ll play when he eventually moves back to Canada, a notion the youngster shares; “I’ve wondered myself what I’ll ultimates decide to play for the rest of my career but right now I’m just kind of enjoying being able to find where I fit, you know? Ultimately I want to play where I’m most comfortable” he goes on to say that he originally decided to switch so that he could try and emulate his idol, Norwegian dual national Jackson Rogers-Tanaka, standout defenseman for his father’s Edmonton Blizzard.

Éibhear was born to Paul and Saoirse Sorenson, a former Irish women’s football star, in Trondheim, Norway, but soon moved to Canada where his father sought to pursue a career as a manager after a journeyman career in the European leagues. He lived most of his life in Kelowna, British Columbia and considers it his home, but despite this he’s decided to suit up for the land of his forefathers and expand upon their legacy.

When asked which of the eight teams he’d like to play for, Éibhear responded as you might expect - “Kelowna. I will play for Kelowna. I watched my Father lift the cup many times, and remember wearing his first ring around my tiny fingers. I want a ring of my own, and I want it to be in Green and Gold.”

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Knights Knights all the way, baby.

Feel bad for the kid, pretty poor idol to be following Wink .

Knights

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

norway look forward to being a team with him in a couple seasons!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Kelowna is for scrubs like Kari Kekkonen

good luck to young Sorenson ;Wink

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Knights :wub: Knights

Good thing there are no more PbPs, fuck that name.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Apr 14 2016, 05:48 PM
“Kelowna. I will play for Kelowna.”
:lol:

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Apr 14 2016, 07:11 PM
Good thing there are no more PbPs, fuck that name.

Okay there Mr. Commeunebotte

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Apr 14 2016, 08:20 PM

Okay there Mr. Commeunebotte

That's easy to spell though, no crazy accents. :lol:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Obi-wan Kelowna

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by KezKincaid@Apr 15 2016, 01:01 AM
Obi-wan Kelowna
You're our only hope

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance