Create Account

Portland Locks Up Franchise Forward

After long negotiations between GM Zach Miller and a specific young forward for the Admirals organization, the team did come to an agreement with the eccentric winger. A deal involving both cash and management fees then also devolved into a series of clauses. With the classic No Trade Clause and last season Player Option, Maximillian Wachter also brought up a No Trace Clause in his contract, stating that GMZM cannot put a GPS tracker under Wachter's skin in order to track his every movement during the season like he has done with every other Admirals player. He also excercised a clause to get out of "Team Bonding Time" where the team takes turns receiving massages from Andris Bukss before the game and Beau Ballard after the game.

On top of this more mundane clauses came out of the woodwork like the option to lead team cult rituals such as the sacrificing of one fan every game, a position Miller preferred to keep for himself. They have decided on a 75/25 split in terms of time leading the ritual. Wachter has also requested that Christoffer Bjornsson bring him both a cheeseburger and a beer after every game. With all these clauses we may see the locker room divided on whether or not Wachter is really a member of the team, but we in the front office feel like he is worth it to keep him aboard and happy in the organization.

Oh yeah and the terms of the contract

S30: $3,500,000
S31: $3,500,000
S32: $3,500,000
S33: $3,500,000 P/O
NTC and $2,000,000 management budget every season

:admirals: :admirals: :admirals:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I am pleased to sign this contract and I am very honored that the management believes in me.

I would have played for Portland just for the cheeseburger and the beer but if they want to pay me so much money, I do not say no.

Wächter accepts the contract.
:admirals: :admirals: :admirals:

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

I like this signing, Wachter is the second coming of Jorma Ruutu.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Will Portland actually hold on to this young buck however?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]