Create Account

Orlov Dishing Out Fades Early

<div align="center">[Image: tumblr_lqt9c7e04d1r21bjmo1_500.gif]
Viatcheslav Orlov handing out the hands to Sebastian Strange</div>

SEATTLE, WA - Orlov looks out among the post-game reporters and issues a small statement.

Quote:Yeah, I've got the best fighting record this season. I know there's some other guy that's got the same amount of wins as me, but how many L's did that wuss Wachter take? 2. And he calls himself a fighter.
To my boy Strange: you know we got that Russian love, but man, put them fists up. This p&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; a&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; n&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; t&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; h&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; e&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; r toddlers thing ain't gonna win us gold. This is why you didn't win the Cup last year, 'cause you're soft. That whole LAP team is soft. And they think they got us at an advantage.
Come at me, SHL. I'm the enforcer now.

Will respond later.

lmfaooo

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 19 2017, 08:40 PM
lmfaooo
Crutch about to get those hands 😬

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Feb 19 2017, 06:56 PM

Crutch about to get those hands 😬

😭😭😭