Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 31 It's Your Brother's Fault

FUN FACT: I thought this was episode 32, and thus refer to it accordingly and my last episode as episode 31 ... a lot. Whoops!

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WECdJ-WTSA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9WECdJ-WTSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

In this, the 31st episode of The Podcast I Will Regret Making, I talk about one of my dogs being a shithead, Jets prospects, my one year anniversary on the SHL, how much this summer sucks, and ghosts.

Thanks to <a href='index.php?showuser=2585' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Coach Biz</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>mpc</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2281' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>CampinKiller</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=72' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>fever95</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Pris</a>, and most especially <a href='index.php?showuser=2264' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ToeDragon84</a> for questions.

Cheers

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Great pod as usual <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a>! Cheers

Interesting take on recreates... from a site standpoint it may be worth a player taking a break after a long career to regroup and find that mojo... than come back and work as hard as they did for the previous player. but being a 1st gen i really cant say how id feel after 13 seasons and 50 million in the bank... so you may be right...

Theres allot of grey area with that tampering rule and specifically with what gets said in a post like Yorks. people have expectaions that imaginary lines wont be crossed.. but everyones line is placed differantly.... One painless way HO can fix that is to tell GM's not to comment on posts where players talk about where they want to play. A general rule with a clear line... 'Dont comment'

Izzy -
Blizzard
Head Scout/Media Director
#SUIT_IZZY

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

You cruel, cruel man, leaving those poor dogs sitting in the kitchen. They were hot for God's sake! Who doesn't like a quick dip in the pool? And poor Bella didn't even get wet. For shame :(

Absolutely right about guys leaving rather than recreating if they lose their dough. Great example of the unintended consequences rule.

I can understand why you might be hesitant but I would have truly enjoyed hearing your thoughts on the HO/tamper rule etc. It's about the precedent it sets.

Dude, if you were ever in upstate N.Y. Bonk and I would absolutely love to hang out, eat, drink and make merry. Please do someday. You know we do have a racetrack. Of course, it's horses racing, but it's a racetrack nevertheless. We would get Esa up and we would have hours long SHL conversations and badmouth everyone. :lol:

We don't have to yap on discord everyday to be friends. You are my friend. Cheers

Not played good, played well. UNC grad . Rolleyes

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

edit:

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria