Create Account

Daedric Heikennin Presser

618 Words. Ready for Grading.

As Mammoth players solemnly exit their dressing room, reporters spread around the foyer to get interviews after Colorado's game 4 series ending loss.

Daedric walks out wearing headphones, the song "Summertime Sadness" is audible as he attempts to drone out the sounds of the Whalers celebrating on the ice.

Daedric! Can we get a quick interview before you go? Interview

Daedric quickly stops in front of the reporter and yanks the headphones out of his ears. I minuscule head nod by Daedric indicates that the reporter has his attention.

So Daedric, I'm sorry that this final went the way it did. Could you tell me what you think about your team's performance as a whole in the finals. Interview

I think as a team we had extended periods of time where we played at the level we know we can play, but in order to be the champion we needed to be playing at the highest level every minute of every game. Vancouver came out and they definitely played a very strong game overall, and capitalized in the moments when we weren't our best.

The Mammoths really surprised everyone in these playoffs. Coming out of a poor second half of the season a lot of fans had written you guys off as an easy bye. Now that its all over what are your thoughts on your team while starting this run?Interview

I think its really easy for people to judge a team based on their regular season performance, but the playoffs have always been a different beast. It's a time where some players step up their game to new levels, and the opposite can happen to players who have been dominant during the season.

Do you think you step up your game in these playoffs? Interview

I don't think so truthfully. I think I played alright defensively but that's not why I'm on the team. When I step on the ice I need to make plays happen, and I think that if I was able to do that we would've won a couple of more games in finals.

You're very critical of your performance. Do you think that benefits you coming into the pre-season? What do you plan to do to bring your game into the next level. Interview

Well my performance has shown me that I need to keep working. So starting immediately I plan to train all summer. I am meeting with some Finnish trainers who have worked with SHL stars to help me improve my workout. I think I need to bring my training back from weights to a higher cardio workout to improve my stamina and to help keep me light on my feet. To tell you the truth though I don't know what is going to help me bring my game to the "next level", especially in the post-season when it matter.

Well you did say that the playoffs are a different beast, maybe you need to have a more beast workout.Interview reporter laughs

Daedric lets out a sympathetic chuckle but holds onto the that last note of the laugh. Daedric's cold eyes drop to the floor as he loses focus for a moment.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The moment breaks and Daedric looks at the reporter briefly before leaving the arena without another word.

"Uhhhh, this has been Chip Chayper with SMJHL news...."
Interview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This interview marks the last known sighting SMJHL star Daedric Heikennin. If you have seen or heard from this individual please do not hesitate to call your local authorities or contact the missing persons hotline.

31 points is a solid season.
Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Daedric, Decompress ,relax and renew and I look forward to seeing you in S36.. Wolf. Cheers

Dammit now I'm thinking about the finals again.....
[Image: giphy.gif]

Stfu