Create Account

Weekend Funtime - Midseason

Quote:Originally posted by bilbo@Feb 11 2018, 07:21 PM
[b]The werewolf game seems to have gotten pretty popular lately. What are your thoughts on having interactive experiences and games like that on the site? Do you have any ideas / favorites of games that you would like to see make their way onto the forums someday?

Wait, wait, are we talking about Town of Salem or is there a better version that is more Are You a Werewolf? Because that would be fantastic, if so. I'd definitely love to be chilling one night and be able to go on SHL and bond with other SHLers through online interactive board games/card games. Would be good for site morale and help people get to know other players/potential locker room experiences, too.

I don't personally know a lot of online equivalents of my favorite board games, but I'm thinking that if the demand was high enough, having like a Game Director and Game Hosts/Narrators (for games that called for it) could be cool new site jobs, too. Just throwing that idea out there, idk.[/b]

It's like Town of Salem but without the mafia roles, 4 werewolves and maybe 1 turncloak, every day IRL is 1 day in the game too. Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

The werewolf game seems to have gotten pretty popular lately. What are your thoughts on having interactive experiences and games like that on the site? Do you have any ideas / favorites of games that you would like to see make their way onto the forums someday?

I'm just a big fan of werewolf in general, but I think it is a great way to interact with people I normally would not interact with.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

The werewolf game seems to have gotten pretty popular lately. What are your thoughts on having interactive experiences and games like that on the site? Do you have any ideas / favorites of games that you would like to see make their way onto the forums someday?

I’m just saying, mafia is like werewolf, but there’s more storytelling to it, and a wider variety of roles. I’ve been thinking about trying to get a game going

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Feb 11 2018, 08:42 AM
- ArGarBarGar's Top 100 has featured many players that are well into regression but still putting up insane numbers. Do you think those kind of careers are still attainable for players starting out now? How far into regression do you think you'll take your player?

I mean, if nothings will be done to regression then yes, players will put up even more insane numbers through the process of regression, just look how many 2000 tpe we have now.
nobody has 2000

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Do you think we'll see any surprise stories in the standings in the latter half of the season (whether on a team or player basis)? Who's most likely to upset and surge into a playoff spot, and who's most likely to choke in the homestretch?

I could see either the rage or platoon coming into a playoff spot and the north stars or the stampede choking.

[Image: hallsy.png]

ive been having a lot of fun with the werewolf game. it has definitely made me come to the boards most often. I would love to see if we could get some other forum games going.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

- ArGarBarGar's Top 100 has featured many players that are well into regression but still putting up insane numbers. Do you think those kind of careers are still attainable for players starting out now? How far into regression do you think you'll take your player?
I'm hoping them sort of careers are still possible. I am planing on keeping Bob around for a fair amount of time.

- Do you think we'll see any surprise stories in the standings in the latter half of the season (whether on a team or player basis)? Who's most likely to upset and surge into a playoff spot, and who's most likely to choke in the homestretch?
I can see Vancouver dropping off, I'd be surprised if their current rate is sustainable. Hopefully Detroit remembers how to score goals once again....

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

I think Buffalo is a team that very easily could fall out of contention despite their current position. Their roster simply isn't as strong as that of NEW, MIN, and HAM and it's hard to imagine them being able to keep up the pace.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

I've been on other forums with interactive games, although I don't think they should be the focus on this kind of site. They can be fun, but some people can take the games way too seriously and make them matter more than the actual forum.

ArGarBarGar's Top 100 has featured many players that are well into regression but still putting up insane numbers. Do you think those kind of careers are still attainable for players starting out now? How far into regression do you think you'll take your player?

I think it is not possible for newer players who spend 4 years in juniors. I think I'll last 1 year into regression

- The werewolf game seems to have gotten pretty popular lately. What are your thoughts on having interactive experiences and games like that on the site? Do you have any ideas / favorites of games that you would like to see make their way onto the forums someday?

I think it's good to increase activity on the site. I haven't played the werewolf game because I played Town of Salem a bunch and if I want to do the werewolf game, I'll just go on there. Not sure what other ways to draw people in, but I'm sure there are many. Just have to find engaging things. There should be caution though, this is a hockey sim first and foremost.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]