Create Account

Troy McClure sits down with his TV hero for a press conference
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 03:10 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

Boulder, Colorado- Thank you all for joining us today aa Troy sits down to answer some questions from you all. Qe are lucky enough to be joined by Troy's favorite television superstar, Drew Carrey! Questions are coming from forums, discord, twitter, and WUPHF.com

Please feel free to ask any question to Drew or Troy.

TM3: Can I just say that it is an honor to sit down with Drew. We talked once on Twitter before you blocked me.  

Drew: yeah well, you know.  Let's start

08-30-2018, 06:48 AMontanis Wrote: hey, have you had the chance to meet your future teammates in Winnipeg? what are your first impressions of the Jets?
I have had a chance to meet with a few players and staff. I will say that I am a solid fit there and plan on being there for a long time. Or they will trade me for a bucket of pucks, who really knows?
08-30-2018, 07:06 AMNictox Wrote: On a scale, 1-10, how much do you like pickles?
I make my own pickles and sell them.  I don't want to cross promote here so I won't say the company name here but it is my last name.
08-30-2018, 08:44 AMwumaduce Wrote: Do you love me? Have you ever drank bailey's from a shoe?
I love you,  but i'm not in love with you. And no I haven't.  
08-30-2018, 09:07 AMKing Wrote: Thoughts on new management?
I'm happy with the decision.  I know a few in house guys applied but in three end of the day i'm happy that we have someone with the chops to hopefully gm us to a cup.
08-30-2018, 09:08 AMluketd Wrote: Thoughts on your czech lover Gecko?
Gecko and I are best friends from the end of the season to the beginning of the season. During the season, I hate him and wish him nothing but poop filled stockings and glass in his tictacs
08-30-2018, 09:32 AMhats_4_days Wrote: What are your thoughts about pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?
I have had good Hawaiian pizza.  I have also had awful Hawaiian pizza.  I don't actively search for said pizza, but who am I to make that decision?

In other words,  if i'm ordering pizza i'm not ordering pineapple.  But if i'm at a party and it is there i'm not going to poo poo the choice.

08-30-2018, 03:25 PMRagnar Wrote: Yo?

Yo ho

(443 ready to grade)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

hey, have you had the chance to meet your future teammates in Winnipeg? what are your first impressions of the Jets?

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

On a scale, 1-10, how much do you like pickles?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Do you love me? Have you ever drank bailey's from a shoe?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Thoughts on new management?

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Thoughts on your czech lover Gecko?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What are your thoughts about pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

Yo?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2018, 06:30 PM by Troy_McClure03.)

08-30-2018, 06:48 AMontanis Wrote: hey, have you had the chance to meet your future teammates in Winnipeg? what are your first impressions of the Jets?
I have had a chance to meet with a few players and staff. I will say that I am a solid fit there and plan on being there for a long time. Or they will trade me for a bucket of pucks, who really knows?
08-30-2018, 07:06 AMNictox Wrote: On a scale, 1-10, how much do you like pickles?
I make my own pickles and sell them. I don't want to cross promote here so I won't say the company name here but it is my last name.
08-30-2018, 08:44 AMwumaduce Wrote: Do you love me? Have you ever drank bailey's from a shoe?
I love you, but i'm not in love with you. And no I haven't.
08-30-2018, 09:07 AMKing Wrote: Thoughts on new management?
I'm happy with the decision. I know a few in house guys applied but in three end of the day i'm happy that we have someone with the chops to hopefully gm us to a cup.
08-30-2018, 09:08 AMluketd Wrote: Thoughts on your czech lover Gecko?
Gecko and I are best friends from the end of the season to the beginning of the season. During the season, I hate him and wish him nothing but poop filled stockings and glass in his tictacs
08-30-2018, 09:32 AMhats_4_days Wrote: What are your thoughts about pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?
I have had good Hawaiian pizza. I have also had awful Hawaiian pizza. I don't actively search for said pizza, but who am I to make that decision?

In other words, if i'm ordering pizza i'm not ordering pineapple. But if i'm at a party and it is there i'm not going to poo poo the choice.

08-30-2018, 03:25 PMRagnar Wrote: Yo?

Yo ho!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!