Create Account

Player Point Shares (so far)

Great job!

@Dweaves08 looking pretty dang good this season!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Look mom I made it

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

09-25-2018, 05:45 PMMavfatha Wrote: Very cool, is there a link to the data that you could share (or did I miss it in the post)?

Here's the raw stuff: LINK

09-25-2018, 06:19 PMBeaver Wrote: Love articles like this, nice job. This is one of the numbers we sometimes use for SMJHL awards but it's a ton of effort to put together so I hope you get a fat bonus. I know that pain.

09-25-2018, 05:24 PMmajesiu Wrote: Damn, I knew my rookie campaign wasn't stellar, but not even Top 10 is tough, especially that other top earners of that class are 2nd and 5th respectively, with almost 200 TPE gap ahead of the rest.
Time to give up passing first build and follow meta of maxing Scoring and two of Skating/Puck Handling/Defence instead.
While Point Shares are definitely interesting the metric still has flaws and I certainly wouldn't consider this an indictment of your build. If your unsustainably low shooting percentage was league average I guarantee you would've been in the top 10, probably top 5.

Really cool you guys have used this type of stuff before for awards. And it definitely has its flaws, I wouldn't consider it to be remotely close to some of the statistics that actual on-ice hockey has. But considering the limitations of STHS, it's nice to see some different perspectives of the same old boxscores stats. 

Appreciate all the kind words, love doing this stuff so its great other guys are also interested in it

[Image: Falcons-Banner.png]

Does this mean Dekens is gonna be a star? >:D

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Im good?

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

09-25-2018, 05:24 PMmajesiu Wrote: Damn, I knew my rookie campaign wasn't stellar, but not even Top 10 is tough, especially that other top earners of that class are 2nd and 5th respectively, with almost 200 TPE gap ahead of the rest.
Time to give up passing first build and follow meta of maxing Scoring and two of Skating/Puck Handling/Defence instead.

Imagine being three seasons in friend

[Image: CptSquall.gif]