Create Account

TT Wawazat caught during the act

(word count: approx 400 + investigation)

First of all, sorry for making this public T.T @Wawazat , but a local gossip newspaper is paying me good chunks of money for this story. For $400k, i think you would have done the same. And i have read the SHL rulebook. I can't find anything about ****, so i think you and the team are fine anyway. 

So here is the gossip i told:

After 19 games in the season, i mentioned in my update report that our third line was on a cold streak:

Quote:"Our third line suffers with the graduation of Spoon to line two. They have a combined -16 in their last 10 games (Zadina -5, Wawazat -6, Tikhonov -6)"

T.T. Wawazat responded with:
Quote:The New ZWT (ZaWaeeeT ) 3 LINE  ..a work in progress ..But, stay tuned!

Just days later against the Vancouver Whalers, who did we found on the scoresheet out of nowhere?

Code:
5. St. Louis Scarecrows , Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat 6 (Filip Zadina 2, Valeri Tikhonov 4) at 2:19
7. St. Louis Scarecrows , Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat 7 (Valeri Tikhonov 5, Filip Zadina 3) at 11:43

3 Stars

1 - Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat (STL)

Followed up by the game against Kelowna:

Code:
Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat   0  1  1   3  0   1  1  0  0  0  7/11   12:40   0:00   0:00

A sudden outburst of offensive contribution? Where did that come from? Michael J. Fox @FuzzSHL  our captain wondered too and asked me to closely follow TT for any suspicious signals. So i did..

I went to his crib, (his luxury RV, see picture below)
[Image: M240244.1.jpg]

Knocked on the door and TT responded with "What? who's there?"
"It's me your buddy Gordie". "Ow hey Gordie, uhm wazzup? i am busy right now". "Busy with what?", i asked. He hesitated before he responded: "Preparing for the next game". "In your vehicle?", i replied. And then there was silence. I continued talking but did not get a reply back from TT. After a couple of minutes i decided it was enough and broke the door only to find out this:

[Image: D0h-Xdgg-U0-AANi-Lu2.jpg]

2 goals huh? 1st star of the game? A plus/minus of +3? Yeah now we know why..

-----

Now in all seriousness, i am glad you have found your form, but please stay away from blood transfusion bud, it is not good for your health, you don't need it, you are a star anyway.  Heart

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

I mean, at least it wasn't a needle in the butt, that would be a pain in the ass for everyone involved

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Oh, Great...Thanks Gordie......snitch
Damn, that was disconcerting
I'm glad it was only me doing my Lance Armstrong imitation and not something worse.
And now a music video double entendres

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa