Create Account

Mook 2/2
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 12:30 AM by Mook.)

[Image: Ben.png]
*Credit to Wasty for helping me with the text and a couple extra layers

[Image: Zorem.png]

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Hi Mook, thank you for your submissions. This is the first time that signatures have been graded as a panel. Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Sig 1: 3.5/5 - $875K
Sig 2: 3/5 - $750K

Total Payout - $1.625M

Comments:

1: Visually pleasing composition and lighting effects applied that compliment the natural flares [although multiple graders noted that the lighting was a little overdone]. Good composition. Can’t really tell which elements are custom but assuming just the lighting and text are. They are both pretty cool despite hurting my eyes. I'd tone down the lighting some but it's so beautiful, the choice of the picture behind it is unfortunately somewhat low quality. There is a lack of cut or any real depth, flow, etc. Multiple graders referred to this sig as “amazing” “phenomenal”, and “Great”. The text is fantastic, the lighting is excellent and the focal point is great.

2: The render's fade into the background could have been done a little smoother. As a bobblehead, even a fine cut wouldn’t have looked too out of place, but the excess smoke is distracting. cool background filter/distress. The golden text is also cleverly textured. Curious to see how it would look with a stronger "outer glow". The mixing of the gold colors in the text is a bit distracting. I'm sure it's a joke somewhere, but the sig itself looks good. The background has some good work done to it but I think there's still missing something, it looks a little one-dimensional. Render is out of focus while the background is in focus. Larger text could have helped the focus issue.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]