Create Account

Rapid Eagle 2/9
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 06:33 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: corrected date )

Another Sig Attempt for myself
[Image: wkfo0l9.jpg]

Got some help from Wasty for final product:
[Image: u5Kuzes.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player | Update | Twitter

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

The eagle head on here is so good haha. The jersey work is also fantastic and executed flawlessly. This has the look of a background more than a sig, but I really like the look of it. I think the text could have been slightly more apparent, but other than that there really isn't too much to fault here.
Awesome work on the render. Don't love the transparency on the text...
Great contrast and light control. The custom jersey looks awesome. The consistent lighting throughout looks great.
Great work! I would've liked to see a little more contrast between render and background (perhaps a darker background), but otherwise: top!
Really awesome. Your texturing is ridiculously good looking. Nailed the eagle head. Could use a bit of a crop.

4.5/5

Total: 1.125M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]