Create Account

Patrick Neiderreiter Update

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've made an article on here, huh. To be honest I'm sure most people here don't really know who I am and that's alright, I don't expect you to. When I first joined the SHL I was just getting myself settled in the PBE and probably wouldn't have made a character if I knew what I was getting myself into over there. One of the highest TPE pitchers in the league and a 2 time champion as a minor league general manager, as well as a sim team member. Anyways, you guy's don't care about that, I thought I'd just run you through a little bit with what happened in my career here and what is in the future. I'm not really an earner here in the slightest at most points. I tend to only update if I remember every few weeks and will probably never hit any big numbers. It's just hard for me to push myself the way I can in PBE compared to over here. I've at least got to experience some awesome things while I was here. Playing backup to Tibuk with the Outlaws and winning a cup over there. I made it to a few playoffs as a starter in the SMJHL but never really put everything together. The Outlaws where awesome and a lot of those guys I consider good friends of mine. Same thing goes for Texas, I really feel bad that I probably wasn't what you guys needed. Texas has been so awesome and giving me the chance to play despite my activity was really nice of them and guys like Dankoa and Jayhawk have always been there to help me when I needed it. Texas hasn't really been in the greatest positions but I do believe in the future of the team and I think we're definitely improving and have a chance to start making waves in the next few seasons. Niederreiter never really did anything special as a player, My highlight would probably be making the SHL All-Rookie team, that was pretty awesome to be honest. As far as the future is concerned, it's really up to fate, As long as Texas needs me I'll make sure to keep their net safe. I don't think my activity level will ever really improve, if It did it would have happened already since it's almost been a year in the SHL Now. I'm excited to see where things go with FHM, as an avid OOTP user Im glad to see us moving to this sim. When Nieds time is over I doubt that I'll probably ever come back to the SHL, as much as I love the league, I don't really feel inclined to push out another player. In closing, It's been real SHL, I've met a ton of awesome people and gotten a chance to live out my fantasy of a hockey goalie through the sim and it's been more then worth it for me to have gotten myself to where I have. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my player and the league as well. Last but not least, Go Texas!! Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]

Renegades

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]