Create Account

caltroit_red_flames 3/22
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020, 02:53 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

The first three sigs (Hartmanm, Feaux and Brown and double draft media sigs)

@"thecanadiancanuck"

[Image: Hartmann.gif]

[Image: feaux.gif]

[Image: brown-fox.gif]

[Image: ben.png]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 01:26 PM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: forgot 2x )

Whats up Cal, thanks for carrying Tokolosh this season.

1 - 2)
The text looks nice, and is colored well, but the dark overlay just draws attention to the unaltered blue on the sleeve. Manipulating the highlights separately from the shadows will help create a more contrasted look. I like the text on this one for the player's name. The sig needs more stock work though. Outside of the gif and the text there's very minimal work done. The composition is great, but the sig needs better lighting. I also feel like you're overusing that gif a little. The shoulder patch could need a little extra work (look into how to warp/transform logos, you can do a lot with it). I really do like the text though.
Sig 1+2: 2.5 / 5

3)
What's up with the arctic fox? Texture in the letters is a nice touch, but text gets a little close to the edge. Bring up the whites a little, I feel this sig needs more lighting, the render looks rather flat. The semi-transparent fox doesn't work that well with the rather busy background I'm afraid.
Sig 3: 2.5 / 5

4)
The half background is fun. The text is good, but goes a little close to the edge. The render is well lit, but could be altered more to make it more attractive and to have the lighting match the flag background.
This one is much cleaner. The dual team/nation is really great and I like how it looks. I think more stock work is needed, but in comparison to the others, I like how much cleaner and more crisp this one looks.
Bg could be blurred a bit as it blends in with the render. Text is well done. This could benefit from some solid lighting, allowing the render to receive most of the focus and pop off the background a bit.
The composition is done well, but the use of so many colors make the sig very busy. There isn't too much depth, even though you tried to create some with the text. This feels rather unfinished for some reason.
Sig 4: 2.5 / 5

All:
If I look at these sigs as "team style" sigs it's different, but otherwise I really feel like you're overusing that snow effect. An animated doesn't automatically make a sig better.

Total Payout: $4.375M (incl. 2x for sigs 1, 2 and 3)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]