Create Account

Noice... Noice

[Image: duchenemiller.jpg]

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

It sucks so bad (now neg me)

but seriously though, you are getting good at this. Is this still Gimp or are you using photoshop now?

Discord are for plebs

If you have time can I have uno perfafore

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Dec 31 2011, 10:55 PM
It sucks so bad (now neg me)

but seriously though, you are getting good at this. Is this still Gimp or are you using photoshop now?

Photoshop still does and always has confused the fuck out of me :lol:

This is still a mix. I like Gimp`s interface better but in photoshop it is higher quality... I do effects like topazing and colour changes in photoshop... then I do all the stock work in Gimp

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 1 2012, 12:02 AM

Photoshop still does and always has confused the fuck out of me :lol:

This is still a mix. I like Gimp`s interface better but in photoshop it is higher quality... I do effects like topazing and colour changes in photoshop... then I do all the stock work in Gimp
How do you get the stocks to work in gimp? I keep just getting the stock over top of my render and background and stuff

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by lemieux66lemieux@Dec 31 2011, 11:20 PM

How do you get the stocks to work in gimp? I keep just getting the stock over top of my render and background and stuff

There are different layer mods with stocks... If you look at your layers bar on the right (If you don`t have it, go to add tab, then layers tab will pop up) and if you see where it says normal, changing that will make the stocks different