Create Account

Alpha Raptors Leading the Way
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2021, 10:14 PM by Jumbobone19.)

[Image: IDC85V3.png]
S60 Colorado Captains Announcement
After the S59 season, Colorado has lost some of its great leaders on the team. 2x Captain, Ruggs McOoooh went on to play for his SHL team, San Fransico Pride and Ren-Ekelemchi Shimizu-Okoli, a S58 Assistant Captain, went off to Seattle to join the Argonauts. But we once again have such an amazing locker room, and guys willing to step up and lead. So we held our annual Captains vote, and I dont think I have seen so many different players receiving at least 1 vote. We had 11 different players receiving votes, which I think speaks volumes about our team and the depth we have.  I am genuinely honored to be a part of this team and excited for the future. Without further delay here are your S60 Colorado Captains: 

The Alternate Captains
3rd Alternate Captain
Senji Seteki (@Talls) - Tied for 3rd
What an amazing addition Senji has been to Colorado. Yanno Rosejac has produced some big shoes to fill. But obviously Senji Seteki is more than up for the challenge. A goalie receiving captains votes is not typically usual. But that has not stopped him. He has been an absolute joy to have in the locker room. We look forward to great things from Senji Seteki. 

2nd Alternate Captain
KEKW Kekkonen (@WannabeFinn) - Tied for 3rd 
Another 1st time Captain for Colorado. KEKW Kekkonen has quickly become one of Colorado's biggest offense weapons, and that is especially true coming into S60. Kekkonen, backed by user WBF, has a wealth of knowledge for the locker room and the guys appreciate it. Another user out of the state of Ohio we may have to rethink our captains....

1st Alternate Captain
Noel Blanchet (@JT3)
For the 3rd year in a row, Noel Blanchet has been the voted the 1st Alternate Captain. Noel is an amazing leader in our Locker room. Helps out everyone and always has some really good insight. On the ice Noel Blanchet is a rock solid player and very dependable. A player that some younger guys should really look up to. 

The Captain
Angus McFife XVIII (@micool132)
Man I really dont think I could say anything about this player that people dont already know. Angus McFife XVIII is everywhere, and even more so in our locker room. Angus McFife XVIII brings a lot of energy to the team, and instills a lot of optimism as well. The team (and Im sure the league) love this guy. User micool is literally everywhere. In several LRs, site threads, and live sim chats. Its no wonder he was voted Captain.

Colorado is extremely excited about this upcoming season and the leadership group. With these players leading the way, the Raptors have high hopes for season. As our fearless Captain states, "We gonna we the Cup!"

Lets go Raptors
[Image: raptors-new.png]  [Image: raptors-new.png]  [Image: raptors-new.png]  [Image: raptors-new.png]  [Image: raptors-new.png]

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

Lord Raiden                Rocky Gislason

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

It is an honor to have been named captain of the team by my peers. I will give my best to help my fellow teamates to the ultimate goals: have fun, work hard and win the cup. The alternate captains are to me real leaders for this team, I am fairly confident our leadership group will transpose the Raptor Culture to our younger players and keep the respect, fun having tradition in the locker room for generations to come.

I want to thank our new GMs, Jumbo and Ruggsy, as well as previous GM Birdman, for building a really enjoyable locker room. The coaching staff is also a big part of the raptors leadership group.

Lastly, I want to thank our newer players for bring such enthusiasm. I really think everyone in the locker room is a captain in their hearts.

We gonna win the cup!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

WE GONNA WIN THE CUP

[Image: ZergRush.gif]

Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]

Lord Raiden                Rocky Gislason

[Image: cEbgUph.png] [Image: 1DL5JDX.png] [Image: vjZu62e.png] [Image: EnHtzQl.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

LETS GET A CUP!! WE'LL FOLLOW YOU TO VICTORY CAPTAINS!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Raptors

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]