Create Account

deer diary

I'm extra and made a moose font. read it in pure form here:
[Image: unknown.png]
for the graders here:

deer diary

I is amoosing. Daria teached me how to write before she died. So moose going to write now. Moose learned a lot about hockey lately but moose has not talked in a long time. Lots still to learn but important that moose writes down every year. Record what happens daria said that before she died. She was best friend daria guava-fresca. She teached me how to be a good friend. I was not a good friend to her. I miss her.

Lots has happened over 3 years. I skate better now. I used to skate bad, but then ram coach said “do this” and I did. So now I skate better. Ram coach is very patient. He also sweden. Hockey rules are very hard. So many rules. Coach made it easy though. “See black dot” coach says “stop black dot. Protect willie. Give dot to friends.” So I do. Sometimes I mistake and give puck to other team. Coach get mad. So I attack team. Other team is scared of moose. Moose too big. Towers over players. But it gets puck back. Coach says it antlers but antlers only around sometimes. Moose wears fake antlers sometimes. Moose scared friends laugh.

Not hockey life got gooder too. Penguin friend stays in home. Well sometimes stays in home. Football still happens but pengu quit. So I live in yeti and live in nevada. I prefer yeti. Las vegas very hot and it is not so great for moose or penguin friend. We try but we stay in ice. Next year we move to manhattan. Sad to leave coach but time to go to new coach. I just signed more contract so more bull time, but one day moose try other teams. Want to have some choice and go somewhere else. All gms can talk to moose now though. They say it is called tamper able. I dont know what that means. It is a big word. Humans said they owned moose rights. Moose just wants to smash things, play hockey. Like hulk, but of hockey. And with antlers.

Hockey is angry sport. We like this. Angry sport is very fun. I hit things with antlers a lot. Scares team but makes moose happy. Also scares enemy. Very important to scare enemy. If they scared, they no score goals. Moose try to be very scary. No scary teeth but big antlers. Velvet time is best for being scary. Humans think blood is bad. They think it come from them. Its not. Its my blood. Just shed the antlers on the ice. Makes hockey owner man very angry. Lots of cleaning time. Moose gets to take naps while they clean. I like.

Not sure what is in the future. Just want to play and smash. Maybe travel. Be with friends. Moose needs to take a break now. Antlers itch. Need scratching tree. New velvet is very itchy.

Goodbye deer

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

moose I’m so proud of you and your journey

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

01-23-2022, 06:05 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: moose I’m so proud of you and your journey
thank coach.

melvin smash

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

give this all of the money now

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

This is amazing. 10/10 read and had me laughing

Moose very good writer. Might get gooder if writing more.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

"Why use many word when few word do trick?"

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

01-24-2022, 04:53 PMG2019 Wrote: "Why use many word when few word do trick?"
englisch very hard for moose