Create Account

S72 PT #4: They're Going Somewhere With This, Aren't They

As I am still in the minor team of the simulation hockey league, playing for the Nevada Battleborn, it has come up that the team wants to prepare to pull off a prank on a team that is our biggest rival. Dawgin Em-inem has been given the task to give the team an idea and to which team we should pull this off on. Now, Dawgin is pretty old school, so the first thing that he thought of was the old classic prank of stealing the other team's mascot from them and keeping it with us. The team that we have decided to go after is the Newfoundland Berserkers. Not because they are a direct rival, but from Dawgin Em-inem's perspective, they are the team that gives us the most trouble and challenges in the league so why not mess with them? We have decided to send half of the team to go and distract the members of the Berserkers by inviting them out for a friendly lunch as a friendly gesture. Then two or three of our most nimble team members will spend time attempting to sneak into their locker room so they can go ahead and grab the mascot and flee. Who knows how long it will take them to notice, and even more so them figure out who took the mascot. Happy prank wars!

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

My alien team is on an absolute heater. We've staked our claim as the galaxy's top ice hockey team, and have managed to defeat all challengers thus far. Now we have to play some robots? I guess we already proved that other organic life forms are no match for us, but the robots will certainly be a tougher test than the mice team we just played. Weirdly though, I have been asked to play on the ice this game instead of staying behind the bench. I think news travels slowly in the galaxy, and they still might be under the impression that Andreas Kvalheim is still one of the best players in the league. Well they'll be disappointed come game day when they find out I'm now a bottom line player desperately clinging on to a SHL roster spot. Well at least my mind is still sharp and hopefully I can continue my coaching duties and still contribute on the ice.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

The robots have pulled in to attack now. Oh great, this is just great. Yet another turn in this very fun space adventure that Ricky Koivu finds himself stuck in, but yet another one that he will reluctantly see through to success. These robots have a good download on our game now surely, but unfortunately for them there is no way to counter our foolproof approach. Chris Kreider. Whatever plan they have to stop alien disguised Chris Kreider will not work because he is dialed in. No matter how many goalies they throw into their reserves, it will not help. On top of that, Koivu himself will be allowed to take the ice for the game, so he sauces it up for his new alien friends all game while Kreider does his work. Sure enough, Koivu and his alien friends end up once again victorious against the new alien threat to the intergalactic hockey community. He will now anxiously await the next challenge that will come, because at this point he has accepted there is no escape. (177 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Creative Prompt:

Well I think the aliens and I were certainly hoping that we would have been done proving ourselves after beating the giant aliens and the little hockey playing mice, but I guess now "they" must be very impressed and are pitching us up against literal robots. In this day of improving A.I, it is certainly a little daunting, but I think that we have what it takes to take them down as well. Playing against robots, they are going to be programmed to be expecting us to play a certain style of hockey, which means we need to throw them off by playing an unorthodox style that they will not see coming. I think me being on the ice will also help the team, although they have gotten really good playing by themselves and me coaching so I wonder if it would actually throw them off a little bit. I guess we will have to see, but I got confidence!

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar