Create Account

The Simulation Hockey League is Manipulative and Exploitative

02-19-2024, 08:45 PMWally Wrote: Creating content here versus OnlyFans is far more lucrative, however more degrading.

lmao

02-21-2024, 09:32 AMBongo Wrote: I agree CalTroit. However i Do Think You  can say this about Any Hobby, Vice, Game, Movie, TimeSuck.... The Best Thing About SHL Is That it does not require anything from you, except your time, and the trade off is the lore and endless entertainment.
Yeah I agree, the concern definitely comes sinking too much time into it rather than the league itself

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

more importantly what is the shl league stance on POWER?

ought one user have all the POWER? is there adequate separation and division of POWER? is Owen POWER worth picking up in fantasy hockey?

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

02-22-2024, 01:35 AMyosh Wrote: more importantly what is the shl league stance on POWER?

ought one user have all the POWER? is there adequate separation and division of POWER? is Owen POWER worth picking up in fantasy hockey?

I dont think you should pick up Owen POWER because he is injured and overrated.

Hi bongo miss u bud
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 12:12 PM by trella.)

@Bongo write more articles you’re good at creating forum activity

Also sex

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-22-2024, 12:11 PMtrella Wrote: @Bongo write more articles you’re good at creating forum activity

Also sex

I just Dropped a new piece.

02-22-2024, 10:21 AMJR95 Wrote: Hi bongo miss u bud

BRO ITS JR!!!! miss you brother

02-22-2024, 10:00 AMBongo Wrote: I dont think you should pick up Owen POWER because he is injured and overrated.
Oh ok

two more questions

What are your thoughts on Lego Clutch POWERS?

also for fantasy hockey what do I do about Filip Hronek and at what point do I pick up TEDDY BLUEGER

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

02-23-2024, 01:37 AMyosh Wrote: Oh ok

two more questions

What are your thoughts on Lego Clutch POWERS?

also for fantasy hockey what do I do about Filip Hronek and at what point do I pick up TEDDY BLUEGER

If you are in a 20 team league, you may roster Teddy Blueger.

Filip Hronek has had a hot year paired with Hughes in Vancouver, but I'm not certain of his long term value. Been pretty cold recently. If it's a 12-14 team league, he's a must keep. I'd probably keep him in a 10 team league too.

If you're going to not make playoffs, and it is a keeper league, I'd trade for some picks. If it's not a keeper league, hold and hope for a hot streak, could trade him for more value if he lights it up like he was earlier in the season.