Create Account

S77 mPT #2: Let Me Hear You Scream Due: Sunday, June 23rd @ 11:59 PM PST

I've always been partial for the Pittsburgh Penguins' goal song, which is Party Hard by Andrew WK. So many good memories listening to it during their back to back cup wins in 2016 and 2017, so I would love if some SHL or J team would use it as their goal song.

I won’t say what it is or how’s it’s made but just know that Hamilton has the best goal in the league at if can’t be beat

“I thought I was a goalie, but STA told me forget being a goalie they make nothing, and no one cares about them.  Guess what I was a center all along and I had no idea. Now I am the toast of the town, and I am getting offers from all the GMs and Scouts.”

– Spidey Talent Agency, on Activity Check

i think that we should use the song HOT TO GO! by chappell roan as the goal horn. it would be fun to see everyone do the hand motion dance thingy too

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Firstly it was better when there were no live streams. The sim engine is janky unless games are played at full length and no one wants that. Secondly the Forge goal horn is the greatest of all time and thats final.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

As far as goal songs go , I’m not too familiar with most of them so I don’t have a favorite. I’m always down for hearing some silly local artist singing about random local stuff after a goal though. Hype be damned.

The only goal song I know is Philly's and that is the only one I need to know. It is a perfect goal song because it taps into the most famous sports icon in Philly history who is also a fictional character just like all of us!

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

For the Tampa Bay Barracuda, the song Rolling in the Deep by Adele would be a perfect goal song, since they keep rolling along while dragging everyone down into the depths of the ocean, leaving only them at the top.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Probably any Usher or Ludacris songs for Atlanta. They really did kind of run the Atlanta rap scene for a while, but probably any bit from one of their songs that directly references Atlanta (or A-Town).

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Quote:Do you have favorite one or a song/sound that you think would fit a team very well, which song and which team?

I think that the Baltimore Platoon should use the song Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival, since a lot of war movies use it when they are showing troops or platoons rolling out.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2024, 02:20 AM by Snussu.)

I dont have a favourite one in SHL currently, but I think for the wolfpack it would be funny to include "Who let the dogs out"

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Back when I was the USA federation head, Fuzz and I used the Team America theme as our goal song. It was not the most clever choice, but it was fun and it's certainly a crowd pleaser.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Puff the magic dragon for Calgary! Dragon Slayer by Ninja Sex Party! On a more serious note, Soldiers of the Wastelands by DragonForce.

Also waterfalls by TLC for the Great Falls Grizzlies

"I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do isn't very nice."

[Image: KMCIWeC.png]