Create Account

xjoverax 7/21 [2x Team Spotlight]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 10:45 PM by xjoverax. Edited 5 times in total.)

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif]

[Image: mads-mcbride-spotlight-450x351.png]

[Image: Xavier-Beausoleil.png]

[Image: jim-wieners.png]

And with that, I have officially submitted a post for all 18 weeks of the Team Spotlight Series.

Here's a breakdown of my earnings throughout these weeks:

Week 1: 3M (2)
Week 2: 3.9M (2)
Week 3: 7.2M (4)
Week 4: 8.1M (4)
Week 5: 7.5M (4)
Week 6: 4.8M (2)
Week 7: 9.3M (4)
Week 8: 8.7M (4)
Week 9: 8.7M (4)
Week 10: 10.8M (4)
Week 11: 9M (4)
Week 12: 9.9M (4)
Week 13: 10.5M (4)
Week 14: 9M (4)
Week 15: 9.6M (4)
Week 16: 7.8M (3)
Week 17: 6.6M (3)
Week 18: TBD

134.4M earned on 60 sigs submitted (not counting week 18).

I'd like to thank @Carpy48 and the rest of the Graphics Graders for putting this series together. As someone who had no experience prior to joining the league, this series really gave me the motivation to keep creating, submitting and working to get better each week. It's been a longgg ride and I look forward to whatever else you cook up next. Thanks!

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

57 sigs in 18 weeks is unreal, what an accomplishment!

Also the Jussi sig is fire

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]
[Image: v2ZHYxx.png]

Great work on these!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Nice! It also shows that simply by working on this week after week you can make a lot of money needed for the league. Even without the bonus the consistency should help you and even if you aren't that skilled.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Jesus christ man, that's more money than I earned in 3 whole years

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Three time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 4 / 5 - $2.4M (2x team spotlight)
Sig 2: 4 / 5 - $2.4M (2x team spotlight)
Sig 3: 4.5 / 5 - $2.7M (2x team spotlight)
Sig 4: 4 / 5 - $2.4M (2x team spotlight)

Total: $9.9M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]