Create Account

S77 All Star Week Due: Sunday, August 4th @ 11:59 PM PST

Code:
Written, 50 to 200+ words each. Shiny Grab Bag

3. Which are your three favorite Charity Auction items? Why those?

5. Plan a heist to steal all of Luke's money.

7. Which PT(s) should be changed, how and why?

3. My favorite charity auction items are the asron bot ones, because they are hotly contested right now and going for big bucks between the purists who want to keep asron as it was back in the day and the anarchists who want to tear down the legacy of asron and build anew. I also like the ugliest blanket because I want to know what that blanket looks like and if it can actually hold up to its title. Last but not least the shrine should be really funny to see and it looks like the winner will be Betzee Nickelback right now so its gonna be a Betty White shrine.

5. I would just find out what kind of things luke wants help with and then I would start to little by little help him with those things and ask for a little money in return, a mil here a mil there. Work my way up so that he's paying me to run his little media empire. Pretty soon I'm doing shit all over the league and writing media like crazy and he's just gonna keep paying me hand over fist to do this work and he doesn't even realize I'm bleeding him dry. Wait ah shit man that's just having a job

7. Just make primetimes be like every single game that week fuck it let's turn this tpe shit into a lottery I don't care anymore I'm old and crusty I cant compete with these cats on the level so I'm flipping the board dude I'm running my own shit I want bet on all these games man.

Code:
16. Graphic, 3 TPE, Bring Your Own Banner
Create either a league or a team Hall of Fame banner for a player you think should have one. Can use existing templates or give it your own creative touch.

[Image: jQj2bqE.png]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate Blizzard
[Image: PuANRuu.png]

1. Milestones (SJMHL) 3 TPE

5. SO, here's the plan. Now we have connections in las Vegas and in Toronto, and we can leverage the insane talent and resources we have at our disposal to steal one persons money, this... "luke" character? What we know is that this money is kept on a super secret website, that has top notch security. So, we need our boys at Area 51 to start hacking into the website to try and get his password. Then, to make sure our connection is untraceable, we are going to put an antenna on that big tower in Toronto, that will then connect to the big amount of satellites in the sky. Using the power of quadrillions of dollars from multiple countries, we can then laser focus to get into this “Luke” fella’s account. But, it would be obvious is all of his money was gone in a instant, so he must have top notch alarms on his account. To make sure he never gets any calls, we must launch an emp to his security monitor company. But that is to obvious, so instead we can take out the entire electrical grid the company is in, by driving a dodge ram truck into a local transformer. Then, get the money, and profit. (210 Words, 4 TPE)

7. I believe that all PT’s should have a rookie option and team options going forward (If I am correct in believing that SHL and SJMHL PT’s are getting merged). Just having that options for rookies will give a little uniqueness to the prompts everyone gets, and a team option can give those more well versed in their teams LR to come out and show everyone the personality of the team they play on. (74 Words, 1 TPE)

8 TPE Total