Create Account

Justin Cunningham Drafted Detroit Falcons

Wlecome back to the Cogeco network. Synthia here with my partner Jordin. Looks like the draft last night for the NWJHL was very exciting. With the wrap up coverage on the draft is Dan. Here is Dan.

Justin Cunningham was not sure if he was going to get drafted this season because of the amount of time he took off for his wedding, but with a strong recommendation from good friend Brandon Donini, Justin Cunningham was able to get drafted my the Detroit Falcons. Late last night negotiations with Detroit Falcons GM to get Justin Cunningham signed. The rumour is that Justin will sign for two million. Length of contract is not yet known. Justin will be a good addition to the strong offence the Falcons are looking for from Donini and Cunningham. These two young guns are going to be a force to watch out for. When asked about getting drafted to the same team as his friend Justin responded with

"Well he is a great player and I just can't wait to wear the same jersey as him. We played against each other in the juniors so I know how he plays and I think we can complement each other's game style nicely."

[Image: 200302_4330367303_417_n.jpg]
Justin Cunningham and Brandon Donini hanging out with friends at age 7.

Now that is a good friend. Justin had been off for a couple weeks with his wedding and his newborn son Jaden, but is more than ready. When asked about getting drafted he said

"Well I am really glad that I got drafted to Detroit. With my life just taking off with my wedding and the birth of my son, it really helped that I was drafted to a team that is just down the highway. Detroit is a great team and I am really excited to play for the Falcons."

[Image: 5730_1139937713033_6126750_n.jpg]
Justin Cunningham with his wife Jessica at Marineland on their honeymoon on the Sky Screamer.

The draft went really well for two good friends ending up in the same place. Best of luck to those two and we expect great things from them This is Dan, you stay classy planet earth.

word count :359
picutres court: 02

steal

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

just like you all to know, those pics are all pics i have taken or i am in and own rights to. lol if that counts for anything.

thanks for the ment.....you're gonna be a beast....time to make 5 other teams feel bad about passing up on you

PS. This guy will be getting top class tutoring on how to be a top draft pick from the 2nd overall pick #ISeeASteal

also just for all those who may not have noticed the sign off. yes it is an anchorman reference.

Payment:

Word Count: 359
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 7
Interest: 7.5
Form: 6

Payment: 100k

Comments: Watch your spelling and grammar, it takes away from the whole article and it's look. Also, try and format your quotations better using punctuation and labels etc. Good luck this year Cheers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Thanks for the pointers. I am going to put articles through word first to get my spell check going. lol but i will only use real pictures that i own, just to add to the professionalism.

Quote:Originally posted by JustinC*@Sep 26 2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the pointers. I am going to put articles through word first to get my spell check going. lol but i will only use real pictures that i own, just to add to the professionalism.

Sounds good, but make sure they pertain to the article directly and don't take away from the actual article. You can use pictures you don't own and it won't take away from your marks.

Cheers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers