Create Account

The Knight Watch - Cyan Winters

Prologue

The Knight Watch is a series of articles I plan on doing every 2-3 Weeks to promote Kelowna Knight Players to both the SHL Scouts and to others around the NWJHL.

Today is my first article in this series featuring Kelowna Knight Goaltender Cyan Winters.

<div align="center">[Image: Michael%20Houser%20(39)4623.JPG]

The Knight Watch – Featuring Cyan Winters</div>

The Kelowna Knight started their S10 campaign with a lot of changes, both GM and Co-GM changed over in the off-season and most notability they were left with no 1st round pick in the S10 NWJHL Entry Draft.

However that is not an excuse or a deterrent for the Kelowna Knight top brass because they got the guy they wanted with the 10th overall selection in the NWJHL Draft, Cyan Winters.

In his time with the Knights, Cyan Winters has been arguably the more active player in our locker room, while improving himself daily and listening to advice from SHL Goaltender/Goalie Coach and Co-GM Josef Heiss.

Heiss had the following comments to say about Cyan Winters:

“Goaltenders are a unique breed, you can tell when one will succeed over another because of their drive and determination and Cyan has that. He never gives up, he always wants to be better, and he reminds me a lot of myself when I was in the NWJHL, because he is in a similar situation as I was with the Impact. I am really happy we got someone of the caliber of Mr.Winters, he will represent the Knights Proudly game in and game out.

It’s too bad we can’t give a letter to goalies in the NWJHL anymore, because I could see him wearing one.”

Though the Knights only sit with a 4-6-1 record currently, they have won their last two in a row in large part to Cyan’s incredible play in net and with the recent addition of some offense players.

Cyan Winters Stat Line

Save Percentage - .912 (24 Goals against on 272 shots)

Goals against average – 2.18 (24 goals in 11 games)

These stats rank him as the #1 Rookie Goaltender in the NWJHL (non-send down), so prospective SHL teams should be keeping a close eye on this rookie.

Article Wrap Up

Cyan brings energy, drive and determination to the locker room and is focused on improving his play constantly. It is for these reasons and his dedication to the team we call him Sir Winters.

400 Words + 1 Picture

daaaamn Heiss <3

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

<3

Payment:

Word Count: 397
Professionalism/Thoroughness: 9.5/10
Interest: 9.5/10
Form: 9.5/10

Payment: 250k

Comments: Great work u secksy beast <3