Create Account

Paranormal activity 4

Ill save you some money on this so i brought a girl who i know gets scared easy to this movie figuring id play hero ya all the guys know the trick then you go back and the girl thanks you and well ya ill keep in PG for some of the young ones. Well it didnt go according to plan the movie blew and it blew hard it wasnt scarey and all usually a movie gets the audience to react this was quiets horror theater ive been in that wasn't basically empty save your money.

West Kendall

So basically no action is what you're trying to say? Wink

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Oct 25 2012, 10:27 PM
So basically no action is what you're trying to say? Wink

haha no i got that just had to work harder for it the horror movie didnt have her jump on my well ya as it usually does had to use game Tongue

West Kendall

Honestly, I love the PA movies. They aren't scary one bit, but I love doing because I find them hilarious and get a huge kick out of them. My buddy and I have seen the last 3 on cheap night and just could not stop laughing. So honestly, I don't mind watching them for that reason Tongue

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Oct 25 2012, 10:39 PM
Honestly, I love the PA movies. They aren't scary one bit, but I love doing because I find them hilarious and get a huge kick out of them. My buddy and I have seen the last 3 on cheap night and just could not stop laughing. So honestly, I don't mind watching them for that reason Tongue

this 1 most staged and hilarious one of them all lol i dont even know how to describe it the ending has to be the worst ending in a movie ever lol.

West Kendall

A Paranormal Activity movie was horrible... Shocker... Hated the first 3 and will wait til this one is on Netflix instant streaming too lol.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Obsidian311@Oct 25 2012, 10:48 PM
A Paranormal Activity movie was horrible... Shocker... Hated the first 3 and will wait til this one is on Netflix instant streaming too lol.

ive never seen the hype about them either but they usually scare my date this one didnt even do that Tongue

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Oct 25 2012, 08:50 PM

ive never seen the hype about them either but they usually scare my date this one didnt even do that Tongue

wat r u talkin abt i was scared

My best friend brought her boyfriend this year and he was scared shitless when the book fell, and then covered his eyes the rest of the movie pretty much lol

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I heard this one was supposed to be good.
I thought the first was entertaining the second wasn't bad. haven't seen the third. I don't find them scary in the slightest but it is kinda cool with the premise and the effects are kinda neat. but it's not something that is good for the shock factor .

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I got scared.

I fucking told all of you. Paranormal Activity is shit. They claim they're all true stories too just to make you more scared but its bull shit.