Create Account

Suggestion I feel da flames

Quote:Originally posted by MacDaddy@Jan 31 2013, 05:02 PM

I disagree. I barely think that text articles are worth the effort now to do. I say from my pov as someone who used to do a lot of media that this isn't the answer and it will be raised again later.

My suggestion takes the 70 TPE to increase to 99 and over Doubles it to 150.

That means any current maxed out player will be roughly a 72 on average.

[b]You would need 13x150 or 1950 TPE to max out all stats compared to 910

Think about that a second and tell me how someone is going to easily do that.[/b]

So basically you want it to be impossible to fully max out? Because the only fully maxed out player has under 1100 TPE and has was drafted in S5 (7 seasons ago) At that rate people won't even be maxed out by regression.

you don't want fully maxed out though :lol:

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jan 31 2013, 06:07 PM

So basically you want it to be impossible to fully max out? Because the only fully maxed out player has under 1100 TPE and has was drafted in S5 (7 seasons ago) At that rate people won't even be maxed out by regression.

Yeah, because someone having fully maxed is fucking stupid.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I suggested this in the playertype discussion, but it was largely ignored(which should be my hint, but dammit, I don't care).

OK, so, what if we had playertypes with attribute caps, as such.

Playmaker:
Passing(uses current update scale since it is a "primary"): Max-95
Scoring(uses "enhanced" update scale, 80-85 = 4 per): Max-85

Now, people will say that is limiting to roles or builds, right?

I agree!

So, how about a way to make the truly "elite" separate themselves from the pack by allowing them to increase attribute caps by spending money?

So, say you want to increase your scoring, 85-90 cap would be 3m(or something), and you can raise the cap all the way to 99(but I think 95-99 for all "non playertype attributes" would have to cost a significant amount. So, in the playmaker example, 95-99 passing would only be 5m, but 95-99 scoring would be 10-15m).

I dunno, just something I though about a while ago that I think would really allow "generational" talents to truly happen(Since it would cost a fuckton to not only train, but raise your caps).