Create Account

Salmelainen be Trippin' A Q&A.

[Image: mikael_granlund_191789a1.jpg]

Interview So Antero, are you excited for the big day coming up tomorrow?

Well, right now i'm on my way to the airport. Chico Salmon and I are going to fly to Northern Alaska to purge the evil empire of Elgnaps from the native's land. We're going to club them over the heads with our hockey sticks and shit and confiscate the oil that they're feeding to the native elephant seals, and then we're going to base jump from a glacier into a pile of Penguins and they're going to carry us both to the Draft. So yeah, i'm getting excited, thanks for asking.

Huh Interview Um, ok, well you're the projected #1 Pick, any thoughts on that?

No that's not what I said, uhmmm, Yoda and I we’re chillin’ in Compton and the Sith lords came out of the sewer and came at us. We forgot to strap our shit so we decided to book it and we started rollin’in Yoda’s Caddy. Just shows you that you always got to keep your guard up, know what I mean?

:ahh!: Interview Antero are you ok? You just seem like you’re just not focused or something, are you sure you’re ok?

Pffft, yeah, I’m a hall monitor so you better back the fuck up before I take you down with my night stick.

Aggrieved Interview Ok Antero, I’ll just leave you be, I think you should go home and rest.

Yeah, I know, I’m…I’m gonna find bigfoot, he’s pretty elusive, but I think I know where to find him. *** came to me in a dream so I’m pretty sure that’s a relevant source as to his whereabouts.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Well that killed a period in school, lol

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

can i go in Alaska with you guys?

wat u smokin antero? lemme try some of dat

Doubt is a dream killer

Wow.

Now THIS is entertaining media!!!