Create Account

Fuck Nonis

So glad we threw in a pick, salary retention and Gunnar for a downgrade in Polak.

I just like the fact of how HFBoards finally recognizes Gunnarsson as a Top 4 Defenseman, i didnt even know Gunnar was that good. What have I been watching? Just re-name HF to the Anti-Leaf Boards already.

Polak might not be better than gunnarson but the intangibles he brings to the team outweigh that difference... He is a right handed shot and a physical beast. Perfect guy on 2nd or 3rd pairing with s Gardiner or Reilly... With that said I expect to see him playing some time with phaneuf cause that is guaranteed to happen at some point

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

In a not so shocking move Reimer has requested a trade outta of Toronto

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Rublic@Jun 29 2014, 02:04 PM
Polak might not be better than gunnarson but the intangibles he brings to the team outweigh that difference... He is a right handed shot and a physical beast. Perfect guy on 2nd or 3rd pairing with s Gardiner or Reilly... With that said I expect to see him playing some time with phaneuf cause that is guaranteed to happen at some point
This.

Actually really happy with that deal although I would have preferred if didn't give-up the 4th but oh well. If everything works out the way I want it to this will be potential d-core line-ups.

Phaneuf - Boyle
Rielly - Gleason
Gardiner - Polak
Brennan

Phaneuf - Boyle
Rielly - Franson
Gleason - Polak
Brennan
Try Gardiner as forward (Nonis expressed interest in trying this, or trade him)

We knew the day would come that Reimer would be gone but it just sucks knowing it's officially going to happen. Really wanted to have the Bernier/Reimer tandem for one more year.

and they just bought-out Gleason. Way to go Nonis!

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 30 2014, 12:02 PM
and they just bought-out Gleason. Way to go Nonis!

:(

Nonis sucks at GM, only good thing he did for Vancouver was do the Luongo trade.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]